“Something different”

Add it.
Pizza by Marco
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 2, 2013

There were nine of us and we tried four different pizzas. There were no leftovers. I had the lasagna pizza and it definitely tasted like lasagna. The crust was super thin/crunchy. I'm not sure I would go back though....

Reviewed November 29, 2012

While shopping at the Market St Mall, we stopped here for a quick snack. First thing that I noticed on the wall were all the awards that they have won over the years in Texas and Kansas City. Made me look forward to a great pizza. Although we are very familiar with New York style thin crust pizza, this crust almost had the resemblance to a saltine cracker. Not what we expected. Maybe we just had a poorly made pizza or thin crust Texas style is different than what we are accustom to.