“Good Thai Food”

Nit Noi Thai
Ranked #164 of 233 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Nice local restaurant in the Sterling Ridge Village Center. The manager was very helpful in menu selection. For starter we had the Soft Spring Rolls (2 per order) $2.95. I had the off menu Asian Broccoli Stir-fried with Pork and Garlic $11.95 and my spouse had the menu Stir-Fried Chicken with Sweet Basil and Hot Peppers $11.95. Both meals were very good. Restaurant was not crowded as most of the business appeared to be take out. there is a large parking lot for parking.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Pretty decent selection of Thai dishes, including several labeled as "off menu" items. Sushi also is available. We enjoyed the Thai sausage appetizer, pork panaeng, and beef musmun. Nice atmosphere, and good service.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

I've been to Nit Noi when it was in the Rice Village but I was very disappointed when I ate at this location. The food just wasn't prepared as well as the other location. Maybe they should get a new cook. Nice place though.

Reviewed November 13, 2011

Wasn't very hungry when we ate there so we only had something small. We ate the Nit Noi Wrap and Soft Spring Rolls with Shrimp. Both wer very good, the service was very friendly and the atmosphere nice and quiet.

The restaurant is small and located in the Sterling Ridge Village shopping center not Panther Creek.

Reviewed May 28, 2010

What can I say? This place use to be a favorite years ago, but mismanagement seems to have sent quality into the toilet. Not recommended.

Been to Nit Noi Thai? Share your experiences!