“Excellent extensive menu.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Saw many people waiting to be seated, fairly large breakfast restaurant, so we knew it must be popular. Both of us had the same thing and truly enjoyed it. Did not need to eat again at all that day. Very tasty and good value. Would go there again.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

So I went to the Egg and I for brunch. First, I was seated promptly. This was a good thing. Next I was greeted by a servery realativly quickly. This was also good. Third, the menu. I paroosed and noticed a rather standard fare for a breakfast place. So I ordered the eggs benidict. This seemed apropriate. The dish was average, not great but certainly not poor. I will say the orange juice was fresh. Finalkly the bill came and I paid up. A novel item was then brought to me. A secret gift certificate was brought to me. What that means is that I couldn't open the envilope containing my prize until I came back and gave it to my server. So quess what? I went back.

1  Thank Sam779
Reviewed September 7, 2012

My wife and I have had breakfast there several times and it is one of our favorites. It is a little expensive, but worth the money.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Usually do not like the wait on the weekends, but can get in within a reasonable time during the week. Great food at reasonable prices with very good serive.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

We really enjoy the Breakfast at this restaurant, only problem is there usually a large crowd and wait for a table. A number of times we have decided the wait was too long and gone some place else. But when we do arrive and get a table the food has been excellent and the service good.