“Great location on waterway”
Review of La Lupita Mexican Cuisine & Bar - CLOSED

La Lupita Mexican Cuisine & Bar
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Mexician food was very generous but feel the quality and value were not there. Sitting on the patio gives you a great view of the waterway and people strolling the "promenade". Food was modest but staff was friendly.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

My husband and I went for dinner last weekend. It was very busy and we ate at the bar. We had great service despite the huge crowd. The food was very good as well as our drinks--wine and beer. Will definitely go back soon.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Stopped in for lunch to give it a try. No lunch menu but the appetizer menu had plenty to choose from. Very tasty salsa and chips but don't expect TexMex. Nice change. Great outdoor seating. Can't wait to revisit on a date night!

Reviewed August 29, 2012

We ate on a Sunday night outside on the deck. They had fans blowing too intensely so we asked them to change or location, which worked fine. They must have had a large brunch crowd that day, because there were a few items no longer available on the menu. My mother in law wanted something simple and unspicy. When she asked the waitress for this, there was a language barrier. When the food arrived it wasn't anything that she had wanted. She wanted a simple soft taco with chicken and toppings. The manager came over and apologized when her order was not this but said they were an "ordinary" Mexican restaurant and didn't have what she wanted. So my mother in law ordered some soup and she was fine. My husband and I enjoyed our dishes. They were very large and we took some food home. We liked the sauces and the chips were the thick double fried kind that we had in the Ixtapa area of Mexico. I think with time the service will get better. We had someone with little experience as we kept having the boy serving us water go find her. And then we couldn't understand each other

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Hugh portions I recommend splitting something. The drinks were fair nothing to write home about. It was also very nosiy