“Skip it”

Zunum
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: At Zunum, Adults can relax and enjoy a gourmet meal in an Adult environment while kids can play, be active and behave as kids in a an indoor supervised thematic play area. These two conicting worlds coexist at Zunum. The combination results in wonderful family dining experience for all. Zunum is a place where Adults can be Adults and Kids can be Kids and no one has to Compromise!
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I've been twice and twice I've left disappointed. Way too many better options to consider this place a third time.

Bring cash if you want your kids to play on their 'playground'... $5 even if you order meals. Nuts.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

My wife and I brought our twin, two year old girls in and had a terrible experience. We went to this place because it was advertised as a restaurant that caters to families with young ones...My girls are well behaved, for two year olds, and we take them out to eat with us regularly. My daughter did not like the idea of playing while we sat down to eat and got upset. Zunum has an indoor playground that your kids can play in while you eat...I think that is pretty cool! My kid did not...She is two, so it's hard to know why..She was crying and it would have ended quickly but before we could get her calmed down the owner asked us to leave! I have never heard of someone kicking a two year-old out! WOW! We will never return!!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

After reading the other reviews, I think they were a little harsh. Especially when comparing the food to other restaurants. Face it, you don't go to zunum for great cheap food but for a nice family place where your kids can play and you can have a decent dinner. The atmosphere and decor are very nice and it was very clean. My grand kids loved the play area and it was extremely well supervised. The attendants seemed to watch the kids closely and I saw them use the hand sanitizer several times. Yes the food seemed pretty pricey for what you got but we thought it was worth if. We will go back.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Our first time (and LAST) was pretty terrible. It started off okay... We led our 3 1/2 yr old son into the play area. It looked fun, but it was dimly lit so I couldn't see everything which was my 1st red flag. The attendant was hunched over in a chair braiding a girls hair or something and not watching the kids or the door... 2nd red flag. We ordered drinks and an app and no sooner than our drink arrived our poor kiddo came shuffling out a sobbing mess... Come to find out he fell off something and got wicked rug burn on his tummy. No one even knew this happened and I was pissed, asked for the check nicely of our waiter. Wasn't his fault. He was cool. However, when we got up to leave, the manager stops us and gets in our faces saying crap like I don't want you to leave just because your child got hurt, it's not the attendants job to babysit, they are there to maintain order and make sure the property is unharmed, this isn't chick fil a, and on and on. No apology. Nothing. I finally said If no one is responsible for making sure my child doesn't get hurt or at least TELL me that he is hurt, then don't make it impossible for me to see my child behind tinted glass using unsafe equipment!! We had to side step past her to finally escape that weird hell hole. Oh and the calamari app was bland.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I really don't understand how this restaurant remains in business. The food is terrible and the prices are high. One could purchase a hamburger at 5 Guys which is better and is about half the price. If you want a meal, then go to Dimassi's where you can get good food for the same price as you would pay at Zumba or Zunum or whatever name this restaurant goes by.