“Expensive and not worth it”
Review of Jerry Built Homegrown Burgers - CLOSED

Jerry Built Homegrown Burgers
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: At Jerry Built Homegrown Burgers, we make your meal with only the best ingredients - organic when possible, local when available and always fresh.
Austin, Texas
“Expensive and not worth it”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Visited this place back in December. The burgers are not bad but they charge you for the cheese and other toppings. Only reason I came here was because a friend had a free coupon. Total with the coupon and fries was still 7 dollars. For a little more you can get a better burger at Fudruckers or somewhere else.
As far as the place it is decorated very nicely and clean, overall experience is great except for the prices and small burgers. Would only recommend to people who go with a coupon,.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank ara030

The Woodlands
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Two of us got sick...”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

First my wife last December, now myself last week, and I mean VERY sick, both. My burger was not warm, shouldn't have eaten it.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank ENavaF
Orlando, Florida
“Not as good as Five Guys”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

The meat on the burgers here has a very good grilled flavor. The bun was kind of dry and over-toasted for my taste. One of the toppings, a jalapeno cream cheese is very good. The best thing about this place is that you can find coupons that give you free burgers all the time (BOGO), so that makes them taste much better and gets us to come back. :)

• Visited November 2013
“Awesome!!!”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

What else can one say about this fine establishment. This place is my favorite location to have a greatly made burger with a fried egg on it. I have nothing bad to say about this fine place. I have taken out of town friends to this location so they can taste a true texas burger. Of course, I force them, ok, I reference that they need to get an egg on the burger. Everything is freshly made and holy cow, I can eat it down!!! I recommend any and everyone to eat at this place. Very easy to access and easy to jump back on to 45. Thanks and keep up the amazing burgers!!

1 Thank Jimhandy1983
Spring, Texas
“Ordered salads, probably should have ordered burgers.”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We had lunch at Jerry Built Burgers in The Woodlands for lunch. The restaurant is very clean and attractive, and you can sit in an area to watch the food preparation behind a glass wall. We ordered salads, which were okay, buy not great. I ordered the Cobb salad. There were limited choices of dressings, no blue cheese dressing available for the Cobb salad, which is what I expect for a Cobb salad. There was no vinagrette, only Ranch and Lite Ranch, Ceasar, honey lime, and a raspberry dressing. I opted for the Ceasar salad dressing, which was a mistake, not very tasty. Husband ordered the summer berry salad with honey lime dressing, and he enjoyed it. The burgers, sandwiches and sweet potato fries that other patrons ordered looked good, but not having tasted them, I cannot weigh in.

• Visited October 2013