New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Hilton Garden Inn Houston/The Woodlands

Hilton Garden Inn Houston/The Woodlands
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in The Woodlands
Singapore, Singapore
“This stay in The Woodlands won't break your bank!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for a week in June while our home was being packed up (overseas relocation.). Clean and comfortable room plus available breakfast was a popular selling point. Front staff friendly and responsive. Within an easy walk to everything in the town center. Budget friendly. Will stay again, probably when we move back to the area!

Stayed June 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Phoenix, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I stayed at Hilton Garden Inn due to travel for work. I was extremely impressed with the service and the hotel in general. The staff was very accommodating. The room was very nice and clean. I am a person that checks out bathrooms very closely and mine was very clean. The lobby provided teas and coffee 24/7. We were also happy to see the fresh popcorn and cookies after we returned from a late business meeting. And I would have to say that offering us the bottled water for our room on our way up was going the extra mile. I would recommend the Hilton Garden Inn to anyone after we retruned from a late business meeting. And I would have to say that offering us the bottled water for our room on our way up was going the extra mile. I would recommend the Hilton Garden Inn to anyone.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

I felt like I was home when I walked into my room. And the staff was quick to make me feel welcome, bringing me a glass of wine right away when they heard of my difficult day. I will stay here again when I am visiting my family in the Houston area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

lubbock, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

The Garden Inn was a nice hotel for a weekend visit to the Woodlands. Close to all shopping areas and easy access. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Had 2 connecting rooms that were cleaned daily. Breakfast was a nice experience with order to made omelets and fresh breakfast items..

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

McKinney, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

The entire hotel and the room we stayed in had a weird smell. Also, the room was very humid even with the air conditioner on. The beds in the room were lumpy and made it very difficult for us to sleep on.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars

1 Thank David W
laplace, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Everything with the hotel was great and was close to everything we needed. We didn't have a problem from start to finish and was really excited about microwaves and mini fridge in room since I traveled with babies.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Alabama, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

I've stayed here 3 times already, there is one face I miss that isn't there anymore. He always mad my trips, I remember going with my sister and went down and spoke with Sergio had great suggestions for the area and even had a mini nail coloring party. Although he is gone now the staff are still amazing and beyond helpful.

Room Tip: Junior Suites are the best! 407 is my favorite!