“This stay in The Woodlands won't break your bank!”

Hilton Garden Inn Houston/The Woodlands
Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in The Woodlands
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for a week in June while our home was being packed up (overseas relocation.). Clean and comfortable room plus available breakfast was a popular selling point. Front staff friendly and responsive. Within an easy walk to everything in the town center. Budget friendly. Will stay again, probably when we move back to the area!

Stayed: June 2014

Reviewed July 21, 2014

I stayed at Hilton Garden Inn due to travel for work. I was extremely impressed with the service and the hotel in general. The staff was very accommodating. The room was very nice and clean. I am a person that checks out bathrooms very closely and mine was very clean. The lobby provided teas and coffee 24/7. We were also happy to see the fresh popcorn and cookies after we returned from a late business meeting. And I would have to say that offering us the bottled water for our room on our way up was going the extra mile. I would recommend the Hilton Garden Inn to anyone after we retruned from a late business meeting. And I would have to say that offering us the bottled water for our room on our way up was going the extra mile. I would recommend the Hilton Garden Inn to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Jennifer B
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I felt like I was home when I walked into my room. And the staff was quick to make me feel welcome, bringing me a glass of wine right away when they heard of my difficult day. I will stay here again when I am visiting my family in the Houston area.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 14, 2014

The Garden Inn was a nice hotel for a weekend visit to the Woodlands. Close to all shopping areas and easy access. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Had 2 connecting rooms that were cleaned daily. Breakfast was a nice experience with order to made omelets and fresh breakfast items..

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2014

The entire hotel and the room we stayed in had a weird smell. Also, the room was very humid even with the air conditioner on. The beds in the room were lumpy and made it very difficult for us to sleep on.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank David W
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Everything with the hotel was great and was close to everything we needed. We didn't have a problem from start to finish and was really excited about microwaves and mini fridge in room since I traveled with babies.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I've stayed here 3 times already, there is one face I miss that isn't there anymore. He always mad my trips, I remember going with my sister and went down and spoke with Sergio had great suggestions for the area and even had a mini nail coloring party. Although he is gone now the staff are still amazing and beyond helpful.

Room Tip: Junior Suites are the best! 407 is my favorite!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
#8 of 18 in The Woodlands
Courtyard Houston The Woodlands
Courtyard Houston The Woodlands
#11 of 18 in The Woodlands

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Houston/The Woodlands? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hilton Garden Inn Houston/The Woodlands

Address: 9301 Six Pines Dr, The Woodlands, TX 77380-1489
Location: United States > Texas > The Woodlands
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Family Hotel in The Woodlands
#2 Romantic Hotel in The Woodlands
#2 Business Hotel in The Woodlands
Price Range: $106 - $328 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Hilton Garden Inn Houston/The Woodlands 3*
The Hilton Garden Inn Houston/The Woodlands hotel is in the peaceful northern Houston suburb of The Woodlands. It is near local companies, such as Chevron Phillips Chemicals and Anadarko Petroleum, and attractions, such as the Woodlands Mall and Waterway Square. The hotel rooms and suites have an adjustable bed, free WiFi, 32-inch LCD TV, refrigerator, and microwave. There’s also a fitness center, outdoor pool, business center, meeting room, and onsite restaurant. The Great American Grill offers breakfast, dinner, and evening room service. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, HotelPower, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Houston/The Woodlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hilton Garden Inn Houston/The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands