All reviews front desk walking distance diamond member quiet location market street would stay again nice pool business trip nice stay a great place to stay rooms are clean business center shopping and restaurants breakfast buffet bed was comfortable hgi lobby
Reviewed January 29, 2014

The front desk mangers made the stay very enjoyable and peasant. They were very professional, courteous and helpful. My wife and I were there for a couples weekend and the management provided excellent service for us. On top of the double Hilton Points package for Honors Members they included two breakfast coupons for us as well.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Stephen and Christina made staying at the Hilton Garden Inn very pleasant. Their greeting and their attention to detail made us ready to make the trip again. The hotel was immaculate, and the staff very responsive. Great value, great teamwork!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I love this location of this property. Close to the Woodlands mMall and many great dining choices. They have recently upgraded in facility. Lobby is nice and clean. Breakfast only option forces one to dine elsewhere for lunch an dinner. I am Not a fan of the 'adjustable' beds. Coffee provided 24hrs in lobby but only limited Keurig pucks provided in the room. We are considering changing locations in the vicinity in the future for our Visits. Staff was very friendly and seemed engaged.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Three night stay organised through work, so no input to location selection. Standard modern hotel aimed (I think) at the business traveller. Even though we arrived late, the welcome was warm and again in the morning all the staff were lovely. Breakfast buffet was comprehensive but nothing special. Microwave and hot drinks machine in room but no cutlery. However, I was given "to go" packs on request, and I guess these are included if buying food from the onsite shop. Hairdryer easily found and AC operational - which is unusal! Free WiFi, as expected. Too many towels, even for two person occupancy, and I was alone. No in-room safe which I would have liked, but in-room literature mentions a safety desposit box at reception. Gym is very small - two runners, one cross-trainer, some hand weights and no breathing on occupancy over four people.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

It was very nice to find a hotel in the Woodlands that was not over priced or poor quality. I was able to work productively and rest well. Rooms are comfortable, clean and well arranged for work. Employees were friendly and professional. I cannot see why anyone would spend more for any other area hotel.