All reviewsfront deskwalking distancediamond memberquiet locationmarket streetwould stay againnice hotelnice poola great place to staybusiness tripnice stayrooms are cleanfree breakfastshopping and restaurantsbed was comfortablehgilobby
Reviewed January 8, 2014

For this trip, our family travelled from Japan to Houston, to TN, then SF. This hotel was by far the best hotel we'd stayed in and I credit the staff. Dani, at the front desk, was so helpful with every request we had. The housekeeping crew was great, Marta who took care of our room left notes welcoming us and wishing us a great day each day. Because of the comfort we received from the helpful staff, we were suppose to stay a night but ended up staying 4 nights. Other pluses include breakfast, free cookies/coffee/tea throughout the day, and that wonderful fireplace outside...oh and the laundry machine/dryer is a big plus for a traveling family of five! Thanks again Hilton Garden Inn/ The Woodlands! We'll stay with you when we pass by The Woodlands again:)

Reviewed January 5, 2014

I stay at hotels 5-10 times a year. I found this hotel to be very quiet. My room faced a wooded area. I never heard another client, until late in the morning. Clean and quiet. Close to 45, and easy to find. Will stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed January 2, 2014

If you are in the area this is the hotel to stay at.I traveled with my husband to the Houston area -he was on business-I was not. We stayed at the perfect spot! You could walk to "The Market"-lots of stores and restaurants.Once you are there all the stores are outside in a neighborhood setting. If you still have time there is The Mall across the street. So the location is great!
The Hotel is perfect..never had a problem with a Hilton Garden Inn. And I cannot say enough for the wonderful staff. Always a smile and hello when you pass the desk. And if you need anything or have a question they are right on it.
THIS is the place to stay!!

Room Tip: Any room I'm sure is perfect!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Stayed at this hotel last night. Was in town just one night for business. I can say I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very nice. I know that it sounds corny, but they had folded the towels to make the shape of a fan. I know this is not that big of a deal, but it shows that management is doing a good job getting their employees care about their work. I will definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Great location - just a few blocks from market street in Woodlands and across the street from the mall. The staff was incredibly friendly and super helpful with all requests. Would highly recommend this hotel.