Very convenient access off of I-45 to all Woodlands attractions and business. No frills hotel with decent rooms that have enough space for two. Our room included microwave (did not work), fridge and coffee maker. Large bathroom with bath amenities. Room was clean although smelled like lysol/bleach. I had to put one pillow off the bed as the bleach smell was very strong. Front desk staff was helpful and friendly. Free breakfast was cereal, eggs, sausage, no fresh fruit but also had bagels and bread.
Best part was the price paid, decent hotel for decent price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in The Woodlands, Texas, the Best Western The Woodlands offers a wooded, serene location just minutes away from world renowned golfing, fine dining and first class hospital care. The Woodlands is home to many global companies including Anadarko Petroleum, Chevron Phillips and Hewitt Associates. The Best Western The Woodlands offers genuine Texas hospitality with a smile. Customer service is our forte. Cool off in our sparkling pool, exercise in our fitness center, work in our business center or enjoy a hearty breakfast. We have it all. We look forward to taking excellent care of you during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Best Western, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus The Woodlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands
- The Woodlands Best Western