My Wife and I travel year round for our business, and I am constantly reminded of that oh-so-familiar "hotel" feeling. This is by far THE best hotel we have ever had the pleasure to stay in. We called the Best Western at the last minute because the hotel we booked, over booked and basically denied that we had made a reservation even though I had my conformation page, and I don't and to name any names, FAIR-FIELD INN!!! The Manager at BW was amazing, he booked us for 4 nights at a reduced rate to help us out, which was great because we would have been more than happy to just pay the regular rate. The People at the front desk were also great Kim, the assistant manager, knew every good place to eat in the area, and Dillon, who we later found out was Kim's son (which made us feel like this was not just a hotel and staff but a home and its family), knew about every hot spot and fun thing to do in the Woodlands. AND THAT WAS JUST CHECKING IN! Once we made it to the room, we were pleasantly surprised to find that for the small price we had paid we basically got a small studio suite! The room didn't have a Kitchenette but honestly with all the places to eat in the area, we didn't miss it. House keeping never missed us on the four days we were there, we always got fresh towels and and our bed never stayed unmade! In my field I HAVE to have high speed internet and this Best Western delivered. FREE Wi-Fi Internet and I never once got a "Timed out" message when typing up my daily reports, which all too frustratingly often happens at other hotels. In fact Im using their internet right now!
I will say though the floors seem to creak a bit and if the people under me are hearing it as much as we hear the people above us, then they may be getting annoyed, but in all honesty, Ive never had any hotel that this didnt happen, and its really a non-issue!
I Have every intention on returning in the future whether here on business or here for fun, these guys make you feel like family, and feel like you never left home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in The Woodlands, Texas, the Best Western The Woodlands offers a wooded, serene location just minutes away from world renowned golfing, fine dining and first class hospital care. The Woodlands is home to many global companies including Anadarko Petroleum, Chevron Phillips and Hewitt Associates. The Best Western The Woodlands offers genuine Texas hospitality with a smile. Customer service is our forte. Cool off in our sparkling pool, exercise in our fitness center, work in our business center or enjoy a hearty breakfast. We have it all. We look forward to taking excellent care of you during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Best Western, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS The Woodlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands
- The Woodlands Best Western