“A pleasant surprise”

Pure Healthy Eatery
Ranked #94 of 275 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: This restaurant Has healthy options for lunch, including sandwiches (I.e., burgers, panini), salads, and soups. They do not even serve soft drinks, a bold move for a restaurant. Their sweet potato fries are delicious while not fried. I have always had an excellent meal here.
Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

Although I’ve known about this restaurant for a number of years I’ve never stopped in thinking that it was an over-the-top health food restaurant. In my effort to find a nice restaurant, with food cooked in a healthy way, and a variety of menu items ...I stopped in to PURE.

I’ve been back three times recently to try out several different menu items. The wraps, the soup, individual pizza, and other entrées were delicious. I plan to stop in for what looks to be a wonderful breakfast. And I will soon get the courage to try to one of their very healthy smoothies.
A Nice cozy restaurant, very nice variety of menu items, very tasty food delivered to the table.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 26, 2019

This is a nice, casual dining restaurant. You order at the counter and they will bring the food to you. I have been a few times for salad. It's great if you're trying to eat healthy.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed January 16, 2019 via mobile

I absolutely love the almond joy smoothie! I came in on a Wednesday night at 7:30 for an almond joy smoothie but girl said she already cleaned the blender. They close at 8:00pm I see no problem making a smoothie 30 min before you close.

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank Kristen S
Reviewed November 2, 2018

There's not an abundance to choose from, but what they have is tasty and the servings are perfect portions. I'm glad they're close to my office.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed December 22, 2017

Great place for diet-health conscious people. Lot's of young people coming from the gym after workouts to get healthy food and health drinks.

Date of visit: December 2017

Been to Pure Healthy Eatery? Share your experiences!