Loved the place and the bartenders were great, especially Erica and Rob. The one small item, and it's not a big deal, is that some of the employees, even Managers, would walk right over pieces of trash left on the ground and wouldn't pick them up. Also, the pool tiles were mucky, but that's it. The best part of the hotel is it's location, right on the river and right by the mall. While you're there you should ask Rob or Erica to make you a Frozen Mojito and a Frozen Mojito with Mango, it's definitely their specialty. Also, the lady up on the 14 floor for the VIP breakfast was awesome. I forgot her name but she's from California and she worked on Sat., June 23rd.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy distinctive accommodations in a superior setting at The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center. Set near shops, restaurants and the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, our hotel in The Woodlands, Texas offers an ideal location for business and leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Marriott, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel The Woodlands
- Marriott Woodlands Waterway
- Marriott The Woodlands
- The Woodlands Marriott