“Weekend getaway”

Residence Inn Houston The Woodlands/Market Street
Ranked #16 of 18 Hotels in The Woodlands
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Very convenient to all of the attractions in the Woodlands Market Street and The Woodlands mall, very spacious and clean, well kept property, full breakfast included with room rate. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Houston The Woodlands/Market Street

Reviewed December 15, 2013

We were up all night because somebody in the next room was snoring. I thought maybe they were just a good snorer until I called the room and could also hear the phone like it was in our closet. Bring your earplugs.

Room Tip: Get a room on the top floor in the corner and ask that nobody is next to you or underneath you.....
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gerud
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We spent two nights here to avoid having to drive home late both nights. Breakfast and facility is good. The only complaint is that the wifi is very suspect. Definitely could be better! The second year for us to do this...next year may look for better alternative.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Shopping, dining all around you, yet you wouldn't know it ! A quiet retreat after a busy day. Morning buffet and specials in the evening, sometimes snacks and cocktails, other nights themed meals! The Amphitheater is so close you can hear the music from the parking lot.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I am on a long term work assignment requiring me to stay every other week at this hotel. It consistently makes me feel at home. The staff are great ESPECIALLY Stephanie. She knows what I need before I ask. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. I open my windows at night but be sure to ask for a high floor and one that faces the trees before you do this. I have a favorite room and they try to accommodate me when they can. The food is great at breakfast. The ladies working the buffet make sure they keep it stocked. I admit dinner is not always appealing to me but our group usually has dinner plans anyway. The location is perfect if you have business in The Woodlands. It is safe enough to walk for miles on the local trails. Almost like home!

Room Tip: All rooms are nice but I try to avoid facing the parking lot when I can
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I would avoid this property. We have stayed there several times, but housekeeping has basically gone downhill. We found food stuck on the chair that was not cleaned over the two days. I will try and post a picture of the French fries stuck between the mattress making me think the sheets were not clean when we arrived. A hair was on the sheets when we checked in. The bed skirt was torn in the master bedroom. The hair dryer did not work. Even though I tipped the maid, the maid left the blanket laying on the floor and trash can out in the bathroom. We paid over $240 a night. I complained when we checked out and management did not email or call. We moved to the Hyatt for our last two nights. Well worth the extra money. it was a MUCH better property (clean and excellent customer service). I will never stay here again and we are Marriott gold members who stay in hotels more than 50 days a year.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank rockfan1
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Loved the room, the breakfast, and the dinner. However, I was overcharged by $108, and the hotel would not refund the over payment. If you stay here, watch your Credit Card bill very closely. I will not stay there again. I hope they enjoy the $108.68 overpayment!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends