“Restaurant And Service Nice, Food Mediocre”
Review of Benihana

Benihana
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #151 of 216 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Six Pines Drive
Houston, Tx.
“Restaurant And Service Nice, Food Mediocre”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I've go to this restaurant every 5 years or so. It clean, relatively nice and pleasant, but everything pretty much all taste the same. It makes for a nice outing and everyone seems to have a good time, but it is expensive and as noted, the food is just mediocre.

• Visited May 2012

Mill Creek, Washington
“Accomodating”
Reviewed May 8, 2012

We were there to celebrate a couple of special occasions. They were able to accomodate special dietary needs and the food was good.

• Visited October 2011
Houston, Texas
“9 year old's birthday”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

I wasn't expecting much and knew we'd be spending a chunk of change but...
First, the customers looked like they came from the mall's food court.
Even though we had reservations we had a long wait.
The food was OK but not worth the price.
The bathrooms were so gross! Horrible! No toilet paper even after I told the host, and the very bad smell! They sell sushi here?
We were lucky to get a good chef, a very young white boy, he was the only good part of the night. My 9 year old loved the night but I think the board of health needs to schedule a visit.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank planvacations4me2
Austin, Texas
“Worst service of my life”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

This is the first poor review that I have ever posted. As a smarter of fact, this was the first time I have ever spoken with a manager at a restaurant due to a poor experience. My family which includes a 4 year old and nine month old went for the sushi happy hour on a Thursday evening. We sat at a table in the sushi area for 20, yes twenty, minutes and was never even acknowledged by our waitress for a menu, water, or anything. Absolutely incredible. Needless to say we left and had a great meal at another close-by restaurant. Won't be returning.

3 Thank Josh B