“Best Thai Food outside Thailand!”
Review of Ploy Thai Cuisine

Ploy Thai Cuisine
Ranked #59 of 240 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Authentic Thai Cuisine, nearest large City is Houston, Texas
Description: Authentic Thai Cuisine, nearest large City is Houston, Texas
Reviewed November 27, 2016

Ploy has the most awesome food on earth! Spice levels vary a little bit but AWESOME food and service

Reviewed October 12, 2016

Lunch includes a bountiful Appetizer Bar, and I have tried many soups,
Sushi, and creations I never would have known to order! I love the menu
choices, though I usually struggle choosing between Basil Seafood or Garlic
Chicken with fresh vegetables!

The appetizers were perfect, and I love making my own salad swim in Ginger dressing!
The Entre arrived and a sweet heart graced the colorful palette!

Large business groups were there for lunch, but my service was tailor made for me!
Not one hitch in their giddy-up for this Texas Girl!

Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

I happen to visit this place very regularly and I always leave with a good taste in my mouth, this time was not the exception, great food, friendly service and tight parking, I visited at 12:05 on Friday and the waiting time was about 30 minutes it was crazy too many people, I returned at 1:10 and a whole different story so AVOID to eat lunch between 12-1 on Fridays cause all the office workers arrive there like fire ants.

Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

My group went there for a business lunch. I ordered a chicken curry, an indian food-had a good taste tough.
thai cuisine, sushis, curry are also several kinds that they served.
Good ambience. Surely i will come whenever had a chance.

Reviewed July 18, 2016

I have been going to Ploy Thai for lunch for several years, and it has been consistently very good.

Lunch is about $10 per person and includes an all you can eat "salad bar" which includes two soups, Thai green salad, assorted tempura vegetables, two kinds of egg rolls, a selection of sushi, fruit, and a desert.

However, please note take out boxes are not allowed. In other words, you cannot order your entree, fill up on the salad bar, and then take your entree with you to eat for dinner or for tomorrow's lunch.

Total number of lunch entrees is roughly 12, and most have a choice of protein. Different curries are available on different days during the week. See their web site for the set weekly schedule.

Wait staff are friendly and attentive. Fairly quick to get your order.

All in all, a very good lunch spot.