“Great restaurant”

Cuisines: Asian
Description: Authentic Thai Cuisine, nearest large City is Houston, Texas
Description: Authentic Thai Cuisine, nearest large City is Houston, Texas
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

I LOVE Thai food. Starting with that line because I know what I like and I pretty much come here for 1 dish only and that's the Pad Prik King w beef (spicy and delicious). I usually don't get beef in my Thai food but it just works so well with the sweet n spicy aspects of this meal. Wait staff is attentive and friendly. Establishment always appears clean and neat there is always a nice crowd. Usually here in Friday or Saturday nights or week day take out. Fresh spring rolls are also a nice appetizer.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

This restaurant, by far, gives us the best value for our money of all the restaurants in The Woodlands, in my opinion. We always go during lunchtime because for the price of an entree, you get to partake of an unlimited buffet appetizer spread that consists of two choices of soup, salad, spring rolls, fruits, dessert and 8 varieties of sushi. We've been eating here since we moved to The Woodlands six years ago and the food has always been excellent! I love their Thai tea, pad thai, basil seafood and garlic shrimp. They feature a different type of curry for each day of the week. Some words of warning though: They do not provide takeout boxes (I guess because we've seen some customers try to take advantage of the appetizer bar by eating their fill, then ordering their entree to take home). Make sure you also watch out for your level of spiciness. Thai spicy is VERY spicy, so I suggest you begin with the mild level first if it's your first time. Lastly, come early for lunch during weekdays because the place tends to get packed with office workers on their lunch break.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

The lunch buffet is filled with so many goodies that that is what I usually get filled up on. I do pay a couple dollars more and get the entree too but I usually focus on the items on the buffet. The food is too spicy for my liking. I love green curry but can't order it here because their mild is too spicy for me.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Went with some friends. First time for all of us. I had the almond chicken medium spicy. It was just right for me. Some of the others ordered theirs medium but found it almost too spicy. I would suggest that first timers go with the mild the first time. We will be back.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

The menu is so big it's hard to decide, so have some sushi while you read the entrees. They have curry and noodles and everything you could want, even surprisingly good desserts that are somehow authentic (I don't know where purple rice comes from but it makes a heck of a good pudding).