“andor says: "great look & feel, good location, average food and service"”
Review of Red Phoenix

Red Phoenix
Ranked #49 of 224 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is the 5th or 6th time I take my family to Red Phoenix Chinese. We certainly have enjoyed lunches as well as the Sunday Buffet Brunch they offer.

Let's start with the good news: great location, parking, ambiance and prompt service.
The food included in the buffet is not so good news: most of the time the trays were empty, food quality just average, few choices in my opinion.

I'm sure some folks may differ with my opinion, but having such arrey of choices for good chinese food all over town, I feel there are better restaurants out there for the same value.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Service was a little rough at the onset likely because the waiter had difficulty understanding us, but the manager was quick to intercede and it was smooth sailing after that. I had chicken udon soup - my husband had chicken with snow peas - tasty both with plentiful chicken breast meat - not shy on veggies, good choices - yes! They offer brown rice and an oil free section on their menu, as well. Steamed dumplings are of good size, again not skimpy. I am giving this place a thumbs up - we will return to try more off their extensive menu. Drink specials and wine selections are are of good choice and value - not overpriced. Very reasonable food prices. No big wait. Trip Advisor decal on the front window of this restaurant! I suggest you try this place for a good Chinese meal!

1  Thank West_Tx_54
Reviewed May 31, 2012

This is the best Chinese restaurant in the area. I like that it is a classy place with tablecloths. Don't be fooled by it being in a strip center. The prices are very reasonable and the portion sizes are very good.

Reviewed October 21, 2011

My wife and I try to eat here every week. The Crispy Scallops Hunan Style are wonderful. The owner, Kit, is always on the premises to greet us and make certain that the food is superlative. The waiters provide a friendly and quick service.