“IM GREEK AND WOULD GO BACK ANYTHIME!!”
Review of olive oil

olive oil
Ranked #6 of 233 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I had lunch here with a good friend who lives in the Woodlands but has never heard of this restaurant. I had never been there but since we are both in the F&B industry we decided to give it a try and we were not disappointed. Although the server was Hispanic not Greek, he was very knowledgeable of all the dishes we asked about. I ordered the octopus salad and it was tender, grilled and marinated, tasted like the dises I had in Greece, we proceeded to order other entrees and concluded with a glass of wine. I will be going back on a Sat night as they have live music, belly dancing and plate throwing!!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

This is one of the only Meditteranian restaurants close to home in this area. I recently visited in May and was impressed with the redisign as they bought the neighboring space and have expanded. The interior design is much better than it was before when they first purchased the space. The food has always been good...I have tried much better flavored gyro meat and kebobs but the tzakiki is really good in my opinion. The service was wonderful and professional when I was here last. Looking forward to visiting on a Saturday evening when there is dancing and festivities.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Every time we try this place it totally surprises us. The food is delicious and can even be said to be better than some of my meals I have in in Greece.

Great Greek salad, bread starter is spot on. Group had chicken skewers, cabbage rolls and beef skewers - excellent all around. We have always loved the gyros but love to try other dishes as well. The flavors of the three dishes were superior! Even the veggies served with the skewers had fantastic flavors I can not mimic at home.

Dessert - a must. We all tried something and it was perfect. They had a very lively group with dancers, belly dancers, dish breaking...the whole Greek scene. Everyone had a great time. This is an excellent place - excellent!

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

This place makes for a fun Saturday night with friends. They have great music and dancers. They play and dance two sets and even teach the customers the steps. The food is delicious and varies from seafood, lamb shanks, and gyros to stuffed grape leaves and baklava. This place is a fun night, but make reservations.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I like to go for lunch here and have the gyro sandwich. The baklava is also very good. The staff is always friendly. There is live music and belly dancers on Saturday, so that's a good day to go if you've never been. It could be crowded on those days and they don't take reservations, so be sure to be there on time.

Been to olive oil? Share your experiences!