“Great Crab Cakes”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Woodlands Parkway
Transit: The Waterway Shuttle Trolley and Waterway Taxi boats both stop at or near our restaurant.
Reviewed January 22, 2013

My friend took me in celebration of my birthday and it was truly serendipity. The atmosphere was excellent and the location - right on the waterway- was breathtakingly beautiful. The outdoor patio was delightful and the weather was gorgeous. We had the lunch portion of the crab cake sliders with Bearnaise sauce and they were chocked full of of crab with just enough crumbs to bind - Delicious. The desert was wonderful. Can't remember the name, but it was meringue crumbs, surrounding a white mini cake, surrounded with delicious swirled whipped cream, surrounded by strawberries placed to form a 3-dimensional flower, then drizzled with a caramel sauce. To die for, and I don't eat desserts.
We had a new waiter (first day) and he didn't know the menu so was unable to answer questions. They do not validate at the Marriott, even though they say they do - their validation is not accepted. Other than than, it was a wonderful birthday lunch.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

While the food seemed nice, it was the outdoor dining experience that made me enjoy this restaurant.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Hubby and I came here for the September birthdays with our adult kids and were all very impressed with all the offerings this upscale restaurant has to offer. Crab cake benedicts that actually have more crab than stuffing, split open easy to eat King crab legs, a wonderful crab salad, omelet station with a large assortment of additions, roast beef, bakery goodies, salads and a wonderful yummy dessert station. Best we have every had anywhere in The Woodlands or surrounding area. Despite the cost ($30.00 pp) we have returned several times. We are currently in Hot Springs AR and just came from the Arlington's Brunch and wow were we disappointed! From now on we will be compairing all others to Luca and Leonardo's fantastic fresh high quality choices.

1  Thank Rebekajean
Reviewed September 25, 2012

This is all about the food. Aside from an elegant (but casual) dining atmosphere, and service second to none, the food stood out above all of the rest. There was a dish with fried spinach balls served with melted ricotta and marinara which I've never heard of and was to die for! The veal chop was tender and delicious. They have Zabillone for dessert, not commonly found in restaurants. What a great find!

1  Thank Stujersey
Reviewed August 30, 2012

This last Sunday some friends invited my family and I to Luca and Leonardo for their brunch buffet. WHY HASN'T ANYONE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS??? Something for everyone for sure! My daughter had a cheese pizza that they made fresh for her in their wood burning pizza oven. She is 4 so she enjoyed watching it cook. My son had king crab legs and jumbo boiled shrimp....did I mention it was a buffet??? My wife and I enjoyed many things...I'll start from the cold side...Italian meats and cheeses, smoked salmon, ceviche, jumbo lump crab meat cocktail, boiled shimp and oh ya KING CRAB LEGS. On the hot side we enjoyed, crab cake benedict, omelet, sausage, osso buco, lasagna, and PRIME RIB! That's not all, that just what we had. For dessert we had a few chocolate mousse torts, amazing! Listen if $30 is to much for you to spend for this spread then this place is not for you. Personally I would have paid $50 dollars for it and been happy!!!! I'll be back Sunday see you there....