“A real home for a long stay”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Woodlands
Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in The Woodlands
Houston, Texas
“A real home for a long stay”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

The reception of the staff was very warm. All personnel, from the front desk to those in the kitchen as well as those who cleaned the rooms were always very pleasant and eager to please at any moment.
I believe this is the result of the great atmosphere created aunder the leadership of Lynda M. Graham to whom the staff relates as a friend.
As a result I feel sad, in a way, because my business is finish and I have to leave.

Dr. Cyrene Barretto-Morse

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Homewood Suites recently hosted my company meeting and the service and hospitality was above what I expected! The hotel has recently been all re done and looks Beautiful! The meeting room was perfect for us! I contacted the Sales department and the Sales Coordinator went above and beyond to squeeze my meeting in even When they were booked! Everything I needed and requested was taken care of by Chastity! The staff at the hotel was very friendly as well as everything being nice and clean! I will defiantly be back for my next meeting! -Autumn H.

• Stayed June 2012
Spring, Texas, United States
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone! The staff was very friendly and very helpful! The room was abolutelty the best out of all the hotels I have been to! Everything is so clean and well taken care of! Also, the location is perfect! So close to everything in the woodlands!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas, United States
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Chastity Hale was the event planner for my sister's surprise party! Everything from the room, the staff, the catering and private bar was superb! Chastity knew my vision, as well as my budget and she helped make the night, a night to remember! Thank you so much!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Woodlands, responded to this review, July 9, 2012
Your more than welcome Tameka! It was my pleasure working with you for your event here at our hotel! Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm glad you were pleased with all parts of your event process including the night of the event! It makes me happy to know it was a night to remember! Please think of us if you ever have the need to host an event again or stay in the Woodlands!
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
Reviewed June 14, 2012

A number of us have stayed at this property over the last six months while doing business in the area. The courteous staff is attentive and goes the extra mile to see that your needs are met.
Thanks to Alex, Dixie, Wayne, Eli, Fabiola, Bryana and all the rest for making it a pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Stayed on all floors. Like first floor, south side to the front best.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Sterling we sure do miss you! It was our pleasure having you here along with your whole group!!! You all were wonderful to serve! It feels great when all of our work is recognized by our guests! We look forward to hopefully seeing you again in the future!
Take care!
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Location is neat, and well maintained. The staff is outstanding...

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Wisconsin
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I really liked staying here. I felt like I was in the Castle. The rooms were cleaned daily. they served breakfast and dinner with wine. Had full kitchens. Had a shuttle that would take you to any resturant in the area and pick you up. Staff was friendly, they did have great customer service. I may have been responsible for one of the fire alarms (sorry I burnt toast and use an iron). The hot tub was hot and clean! Bonus! Pool was refreshing too. The outdoor area was nice and relaxing.

Room Tip: I enjoyed a room that looked over the pool. It was always quiet enough for me I never heard a thing...
1 Thank MIchelle L
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay here with us in the castle! It's so nice to know were contuning to make our guests feel warm and welcomed! Its also great to know our staff is excelling in customer service as we strive to do our best each and every day! We do our best to keep our pool and hot tub up so our guest can enjoy them when the weather permits, here in Texas you never know! Our tricky fire alarms never let us down! It was great having you with us and we hope to have the chance to serve you again very soon! Please thank of us the next time your in the Woodlands.