“Awesomest Stay Experience”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Woodlands
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in The Woodlands
Reviewed November 24, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel for a total of about 3 and a half months due to official trips and it always feels like I am at 'home' when I am staying at Homewood. The hospitality the staff and specially the GM of this hotel, Alex Cerda, provides is certainly OUTSTANDING! From the time I reach the hotel, till the time I leave, I have always been taken care with utmost care. The friendly staff, the services, spacious rooms, it just makes your stay very comfortable. Even with my long stays, cross country, I do not feel alien at all, which makes me opt for Homewood, over any other hotels. I just love my stays there!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed November 22, 2011

I booked this hotel for our annual trip to the Texas Ren Fest, for my boyfriend Karl, my friend Barbie and her sister Rosalyn and I. We had a great time all thanks to General Manager Alex Cerda. When we arrived Saturday morning Alex greeted us at the front desk and checked us in, even though our reservations weren't until that night. He told us to feel free to grab breakfast before we headed out on the Ren Fest Shuttle. He was very accomodating and he had a great attitude. He greeted us on Sunday Morning as well while we were eating breakfast. We had a great time and we plan to use this hotel next year also! Alex has made us customers for life!

Theresa Quintanilla

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 29, 2011

Last weekend, we used this hotel for our 2nd Annual Ladies Retreat. It was AWESOME!!!! We were thoroughly pleased with the facility and the services we received during our stay. The Sales Manager, Chasity Hale, went above and beyond to facilitate a smooth operation of our scheduled events. Our rooms were spacious, and most comfortable, leaving us thinking about how soon we could book again. The bed in my king suite easily accommodated three (3) generations of ladies enjoying the World Series. Even the pull-out sofa was comfortable. The breakfast was so awesome it could have easily been served for lunch or dinner. We highly recommend the Homewood Suites and look forward to using them again in the very near future!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Valerie P
Reviewed October 4, 2011

I have been using this hotel for over 6 years now. 4 times a year I hold a small conference. The meeting rooms are always perfect. I am at the hotel for a week when doing this conference. The rooms are very comfortable. Love the fact that dinner and drinks are served during the week. It is nice that I can relax and not worry about leaving the hotel. The renovations that were recently done makes this hotel a very classy place! I travel all over Texas and this is by far my favorite hotel to us.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2011

We have been staying at this property regularly for 7 or 8 years now. We always stay there when attending the Texas Renaissance Festival nearby. The rooms are spacious and have everything that we need, including a full kitchen. We often book a room with a fireplace, which is delightful to come "home" to after a full day of being outside in November. The staff members are consistently friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 22, 2011

The Homewood Suites is a great venue for our church's marriage retreat. The meeting rooms are spacious and beautifully decorated. The service and staff are both excellent. The rooms are spacious, comfortable, and beautiful. I highly recommend the Homewood Suites!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2011

I have never written a review of a hotel. This was so bad I don't know where to begin. First, when we arrived I noticed the coffee pot in our room was not working. I had to call 3 times over a ten hour period to get a new one. Then when they finally brought one at 10pm they said "they forgot"! The plugs in our room randomly worked next to our beds. The thermostat could be set low on 65 but it never felt cool in our room or in the living room area. The 3rd day I called down to the front desk and notified them that we had the privacy sign on our door during the night but we were removing it as we were leaving our room for the day. I told her that we needed clean sheets and we needed someone with a fly swater to remove the fly we had dealt with for two days. When we returned that evening our room had not been cleaned. The girl on duty said she was sorry and would comp our room and we would see that reflected on our bill. When we saw the bill on the 4th day it had not been adjusted. I called the front desk and she proceeded to tell me that they had no authority to make such a promise and it was my fault for leaving the privacy sign on my door. Even after I told her I had called the front desk telling them I removed it she argued that I was mistaken!! I asked her to call her supervisor and she said he was off for the day and I could talk to him on Monday. I told her I lived overseas and needed to leave and I wanted to talk to SOMEONE in the Homewood Suites organization. She said she would make some calls but she made me wait on hour. Then when she phoned me back she was very cold and did not apologize for all the inconvenience. I did get the room rate adjusted but never got an opportunity to speak to her supervisor. It was an awful experience. I have never been disappointed in Homewood Suites. I travel regularly and hope that whoever reads this moves on down the road!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family