“Very good cousine, not bad service, reasonable price”

La Trattoria Tuscano
Ranked #149 of 220 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
The Woodlands, Texas
“Very good cousine, not bad service, reasonable price”
Reviewed August 19, 2011

The food was excelent. The italian beer I had was very good (don´t remember the name), The service was good.

• Visited April 2011

Magnolia, Tx.
“Newest great Italian in The Woodlands....”
Reviewed August 11, 2011

I recently returned to this restaurant after having a terrible waitress and food experience when they first opened. I returned on the urging of a good friend who lives in the Woodlands & is in the food industry, he saying this is his new favorite Italian in the vicinity. Since my return I've been back 3 more times in a month. The new waitstaff, revised menu & great new wine selections made all the difference, and now I'm recommending this place to anyone who enjoys great Italian. The pizzas are excellent & very much like those served in the best pizzerias in Italy, the pasta is made fresh, the salads have just the right amounts of dressing (not overdone, like many places do) and there are daily specials that vary depending on the market. The Rigatoni ala Roberto is particularly good, but I always have to take half of it home if I've had an appetizer. My son says the Capellini Diavolo is excellent, and my husband loves their pizzas. Desserts are also to die for -- extremely generous portions often enough for 2 to share. The waitstaff is well-trained, very attentive to your needs and doesn't rush you thru your meal if you want to enjoy yourself. This is my new "true Italian" place in the Woodlands because it reminds me of some of my favorite trattorias in Tuscany.

• Visited August 2011