“As much as people talk this up as being great...”

Grimaldi's Pizzeria
Ranked #11 of 226 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We liked the atmosphere and the service was good...but maybe it was our bum luck, the pizza was not the best. First, the crust and even part of the top was burned black. If I were a pizza chef or assistant, taking this out of the oven, I would have ditched it and started over, rather than serving it to the customer. It was also soggy. This means that they likely put ingredients on the pizza without properly draining them. End to end, not a good result. It was expensive for what we got.

The drinks were good - the house wine, plentiful and of good value. The salad was just fine. I would say that we just were not happy with the pizza, especially since everyone seemed to rave about this place. Maybe it was an off night? Nonetheless, quality control was lacking. Sorry we can't give this a good rating...

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Pizza was really good. Nice place for a date. I wish they would have also serve pasta dishes. Only pizza and salad. Service great.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Really good pizza restaurant and it will work for couples, family, friends or a couple business people looking to grab some slices. This reminds me a lot of the newer style pizza joints I'm seeing in my travels, thin crust, a bit more rustic/creative and way above your average pizza shop. While some may say the price is a little high for pizza, this is not your average corner pizza shop. The location is also really nice, it has some great views of downtown Woodlands and there are plenty of parking options (lots and garages).

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We love stopping by Grimaldi's for a quick pizza and beer outing. The pizza is awesome - and I'm a pizza stickler!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Ordered at the bar. Good thin pizza. Quite light and expensive. Decent for cravings and medium caloric content. A modicum of grease on the pepperoni unit. Edible.