“Best pizza in The Woodlands!”

Grimaldi's Pizzeria
Ranked #12 of 222 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Everybody in our family always wants to go back to Grimaldi's! Love the coal oven baked pizza, and the ingredients are always fresh and tasty. We've probably gone a dozen times this year and keep coming back. Our favorite is the Italian sausage and basil with tomato sauce and cheese. Love it!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

This place makes my trip when I go to Texas. Coal fired oven, homemade rich mozzeralla and homemade sauce.

I do wish they used a higher grade pepperoni, would be my only complaint, but the food is fantastic.

I love the crunch of the thin crust with a chewy tender inside.

Whenever I am in Texas make it a point to go here and even try and take some home.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

What a different selection of pizza. No matter which one you prder you can rest nassured it will be tasty. The place is clean and service is excellent

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I've been to the original Grimaldi's in Brooklyn, and I can genuinely say that this franchise edition, hits the spot! The greatest NYC style pizza outside of NYC, and we recommend ordering the meatball pizza...it will change your life!

1  Thank Mcsmalley
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Too much fun and oven brick pizza! Prepare for a wait, it is a fun wait however as it sits on a park and waterway. Lots of room for meeting with friends or letting the children get the energy out before eating.