“Hibachi is good”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We have been here a few times and usually have hibachi. Their service is good and I would say that their food quality is pretty good.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

My family and I go here for the habachi and we always have a great time. The resturant itself has a cozy yet fun feel. We enjoy the food... i like the seabass and steak teriyaki the best. They recently opened another location off Research which has a really fun bar and a lot more habachi tables. :)

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Very poor service. Excellent Sushi. Dessert not great. Did I mention poor service. Waitress either very new and uninterested or just very uninterested -in remembering requests, refilling drinks etc.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

There's no waiting, no delay. The environment was great and the service is wonderful. The sushi is so great and loved it. Their fish is fresh and the staff are all friendly. Thought it was a little pricy, but it's in the Woodlands, what are you expecting?

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I live in the back but if I didnt I would drive here. The service is always great and the sushi bar although small usually has a game on. I go here by choice that and I can get in and out without a line of people going just to be seen.