“Close your eyes and you are in New Orleans”

Schilleci's New Orleans Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Schilleci's New Orleans Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 219 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: In Market Street next to the Hyatt Market Street Hotel
Description: Schilleci’s New Orleans Kitchen, an intimate, elegant French Quarter-style restaurant on Market Street, is truly family owned and operated. From seafood gumbo to crawfish etouffee, red beans & rice to bread pudding, Schilleci's is proud to offer a menu consisting of Louisiana classics. With weekly happy hours and an ever-expanding wine and beer selection, the French Quarter decor is perfect for a relaxing dining experience. Come in for a taste of New Orleans and "Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez!"
The Woodlands, Texas
“Close your eyes and you are in New Orleans”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

What a great surprise!! Changed our usual Sushi Firday nifght and walked down to the new cajun restaurant in Market Street. The food and the atmosphere is wonderful. Husband and wife owners are VERY hands on, very hospitable and are warm and appreciate of you being there. Now for the food!!! Seafood gumbo was the best I have had. Bread is flown in from New Orleans. The bread pudding was of the charts. I will definitely make this my new Friday night home!!

• Visited September 2012

Houston, Texas
“Very Good food! Excellent staff and service!”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

My wife and I ate here while in the Woodlands for her birthday. We were greeted on arrival and asked if we had reservations. The owner himself Mr. Schilleci greeted us and asked if a specific table would be okay with us and we were seated right away. Since I mentioned we were celebrating my wife's birthday he made sure to tell us to save some room for the bread pudding on the house! I ordered the grilled pork ribeye with Jambalya and my wife ordered crab cakes. Both were very good and of course I can't forget the dessert. The New Orleans Bread Pudding was oh so delicious! When in the area we will definitely try them again!

Visited September 2012
Houston, Texas
“Love this place - best New Orleans style food in The Woodlands”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

The menu is very good, albeit limited in fresh fish options. Very tasty and the owner/management is usually on site and seems very willing to do whatever to please. They have also prepared some nice dishes gluten free for my wife - which is nice.

Visited September 2012
Austin, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome place”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

By far the best birthday meal , ever the owner is awesome and this food melts in your mouth! The steak and risotto where out of the world. The raviolis are awesome, good cajun food!

Visited August 2012
Houston, TX
“Simply Delicious!”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Schilleci's New Orleans Kitchen is delicious Cajun food in Market Street. Although it is a bit pricey, the food makes it well worth it and the service is excellent! Every employee is very nice and helpful. We will definitely be back!

• Visited August 2012