“The hotel of the future”

SpringHill Suites Houston The Woodlands
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in The Woodlands
Reviewed April 4, 2012

My stay at the SpringHill Suites Woodlands was exceptional.

Rooms were *very* well kept, everything in the hotel felt new and fresh and clean, like they had made it especially for me. Most of my hotel stays felt like I was stepping back in time to the late 80's or 90's. The SpringHill stay made me feel like I was in a future utopia.

And the staff was on top of their game. Very knowledgeable and accommodating.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Sonya R
There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Houston The Woodlands

Reviewed March 19, 2012

I was visiting my son in The Woodlands, Texas recently and stayed here for 7 days. A really nice hotel. Very new, clean and quiet. Comfortable beds, a convenient sitting area with desk, couch, table, microwave, mini-fridge and coffee maker, pretty good free breakfast (scrambled eggs were cold, but everything else was good) and very friendly staff. Highly recommend!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the side away from the highway.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 12, 2012

I recently stayed here for a three day business trip. Almost every hotel in the area was sold out and I had to use my platinum status just to get a room. I had never stayed at a Springhill Suite in the past, as I usually stay at the full service Marriott or the Courtyard. Based on this stay I will only stay at this hotel for future business travel in The Woodlands. The rooms are spacious and well appointed, great bathrooms with walk in showers. Beds are comfortable, and the business desk is very comfortable. I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and had a couple of nice glases of wine each night for $5.50 a glass. A nice suprise as I am used to paying $8-12 in most hotels I stay at. I almost hate writing this review, as this is a great hotel secret in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for an even room - non freeway side. Really quiet hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank 9erslover
Reviewed February 28, 2012

We brought a large group with us when we visited the hotel. The staff was accommodating, patient, and consistently helpful. Beginning with our initial experience booking serveral rooms, the entire process was pleasant! We were also delighted with the location, which seemed private and quiet but was also right off the freeway and close to all kinds of shops, restaurants, and entertainment. We will definitely visit again! Not only that, but we will seek out other SpringHill Suites in the future just because of the great experience we had here. Thanks to Jeanne for all that she did to make our trip with our large group such a success! And thanks to the rest of the staff for always being friendly and helpful!

Room Tip: We didn't see that any of the rooms would be in a bad location!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 21, 2012

I stayed at the Springhill Suites over a long weekend and the place was amazing. I really enjoyed the facility, from the modern look of the hotel to the well appointed breakfast, this hotel exceeded my expectations. The rooms were clean, the fitness center was very nice and the food was great. I stayed here using Marriott Points. The hotel is rated at a lower category than other Marriotts in the area, but for the value I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the opposite side of the interstate.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Mark V
SpringHillSuitesGM13, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2012

Thank you so much for your review. We hope to see you back here on your next trip to The Woodlands.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

I'm a big fan of SpringHill Suites' modern, simple, clean accomodations...pretty much the same in every one I've visited, so nothing special to write about there. If you've stayed in the chain before, it will be familiar to you. If not, the photos and others' reviews describe it well.

This hotel excels because of the staff, they are simply world-class. Absolutely every staff member I interacted with--from the front desk to the housekeepers--was friendly, polite, and went out of their way to ensure everything was just how we wanted it. The customer service alone was comparable to some of the five-star hotels I've stayed in around the world.

We will definitely be returning here. If you've not been, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Thomas J

We very much appreciate your review and thank you for taking the time to comment. We look forward to being able to take care of you and your family again on your next visit to The Woodlands.

Reviewed February 13, 2012

stayed with the family of 6... Paid little extra but totally satisfied with the facility.
The pool and the jacuzzi was very clean and big... They also had a small water play area for the little ones.. Wish the weather was little warmer so my kids could play.
Also, outside sitting area has a gas fire log which was very nice.
The room was very clean and well designed, like the idea of seperate shower and restroom area..
The breakfast was ok but it was good enough for my family
My kids love the hotel and will stay again...

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family