“A Perfect Birthday Lunch”

Perry's Steakhouse & Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Perry's Steakhouse & Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 225 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Kuykendahl
Description: Long considered one of the premier steakhouses in Texas, Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille has earned a faithful following by perfecting prime since 1979. With an award-winning menu and private dining rooms, Perry’s is perfect for any occasion large or small, casual or formal. And Social Hour offers half-price appetizers and specials on wines and martinis, or enjoy live entertainment evenings. At Perry’s, we believe your dining experience should always be Rare and Well Done!
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I was surprised by my whole family with lunch at Perry's for my birthday.

When we arrived for our reservation, we were taken immediately to our table that had already been set with special touches for my birthday meal. I asked my family if they had provided any of the decorations, and they replied that they only made the reservation but provided nothing. Perry's provided the rest. Nice!

The service was impeccable (the wait staff will actually scrape crumbs from the table when they see them and between courses) and the food was delicious. I highly recommend the jumbo lump crab cake as an appetizer. We all ordered different entrees and shared. My steak was excellently prepared and had a fabulous flavor. If you are not a steak lover, I would recommend the pork chop. It is more than enough meat to serve two and is cooked to perfection. My daughter's lobster, however, was a bit overcooked (something that has happened on previous visits as well). We ordered several different sides (served family style) and enjoyed them all (although the steamed broccoli was too soft).

For dessert, I was presented with a tray of various desserts. Portions were larger than just tasting portions, and the four of us were able to enjoy some of each of the desserts.

The meal was wonderful! If you need a place to go for a special occasion or just a dinner out, I highly recommend Perry's. Bring your wallet, though, as prices are what you would expect from a high end establishment like this. If you want the experience without the price, come on Fridays for lunch. The restaurant offers special pricing on the pork chop, and it is will worth it. Make sure to make a reservation though, because everyone in town loves the pork chop special.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The food is very good. The chop on Friday is noteworthy. A bit [pricey but the service and decor are worth itl

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I absoluely love Perrys. The atmosphere is always pleasant, and the filets never disappoints. I do not recommend the lobster though. The few times I have gotten the surf and turf, my lobster is always overcooked.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

There are a lot of steakhouses to choose from in The Woodlands. For continually providing outstanding food and outstanding service Perry's is still my favorite. Whether you were looking for a great lunch or an outstanding dinner Perry's continues to provide top-notch food and service. Personally I'm a steak guy so Perry's always nails it every time I go there.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I am sorry to say I am not impressed with this meal. Slow service and my medium steak came out well done. They do nothing special for birthdays either.