“Business dinner”

Perry's Steakhouse & Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Perry's Steakhouse & Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 226 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Kuykendahl
Description: Long considered one of the premier steakhouses in Texas, Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille has earned a faithful following by perfecting prime since 1979. With an award-winning menu and private dining rooms, Perry’s is perfect for any occasion large or small, casual or formal. And Social Hour offers half-price appetizers and specials on wines and martinis, or enjoy live entertainment evenings. At Perry’s, we believe your dining experience should always be Rare and Well Done!
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I took some clients and we made a reservation for a private dining room.
the service was very professorial and attentive.
The wine cart/menu is quite extensive, both in wine type as well as prices....so you can get a great dinner and not necessarily have to drink a 250$ wine bottle.
The food quality is SO GOOD....really, so far the best steak in the Houston area...

Reviewed April 11, 2013

If you want a steak and you want a great experience that you will not forgot - please stop by Perry's. Great bar - even better dinner! The bar can get a little noisy, but you won't forget the experience. Lobster Bisque, appetizers, steaks, sides, etc. - everything is fantastic and outside of the noise factor in some areas - very romantic!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We ordered 4 different main dishes, 2 sides, 1 salad and 2 desserts. EVERYTHING was wonderful. Nothing left for a "doggie bag" at that table. The wine selections were outstanding as well. Wish we could afford to go more often. It's a great dining experience. Have never had a bad meal there. A little noisy but it was a Friday night between 7:30-9:30.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Way overpriced for the quality. Pork chop--ribs moist and flavorful; rest dry & tough. Symphony Kabob: lobster & shrimp very good, filet tough [management did compensate the poor quality filet with complementary dessert--Nutty d'Angelo--the prepared tableside sauce was excellent, ice cream not so good--bluebell is way better. Rocky Road Bread Pudding was dense and gummy and lacked flavor. Reading the description online, I now know that I had NO caramel sauce and No candied walnuts and where was the butterscotch flavor?? The homemade marshmallow was excellent. Calamari appetizer was good. The turtle soup was tomatoey. Greens in the Field Green Salad did not hold up to the salad dressing, i.e. the greens sogged quickly

Reviewed April 3, 2013

We've always wanted to try out Perry's and had heard/read wonderful things. We were so disappointed with our experience. Now the food was very good but very over-priced. It's not the food that was the problem though; it was the cleanliness and service. We arrived about 15 min. before our reservation but were quickly seated. The first thing I noticed was that my husband's bread plate was dirty. After our server introduced himself and poured us all water, I pointed out the dirty plate. He did not respond and simply walked away. I thought he hadn't heard me and was going to mention it again when he passed by (about 5 min. later) and swept it away. Odd. Now he came by for our drink requests. I asked him what drinks were on special for their Easter meal since that is what I had read on their web-site. He knew nothing about any specials on drinks. Another in our group asked him if he would go and find out. Later he did return with a special drink menu that we later learned is used every Sunday. Unfortunately, by this time I had discovered that my knife was dirty, greasy actually. He removed it but never brought another. None of us mentioned, though we all noticed, that the beautiful, blue water glasses were all covered in what appeared to be white lint. Not very appetizing. EVERY encounter we had with this server made us believe that he REALLY didn't want to be there. He was very surly. The four of us agreed that we would not return. Problems/accidents happen. If he had been friendly, or even courteous, it would have gone a long way to make us feel better.

1  Thank Cindy F