Tripadvisor
The Woodlands

“Our family favorite for 10+ years”
Review of Caffe di Fiore

Caffe di Fiore
Order Online
Ranked #2 of 267 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: International
Description: Family owned Authentic Mexican restaurant nestled in the back of the Woodlands. We have been in business for over five years, serving the Woodlands community. We pride ourselves in nothing but the freshest ingredients to execute our authentic flavors of Mexico. If you are looking for true Mexican food, and not the Tex Mex you see all over Houston, then search no further! We also cater special events, and have live music on Saturday evenings.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We’ve been going to Caffe Di Fiorre since we moved to The Woodlands. It’s got great food, excellent service and a friendly staff that keeps us coming back.

First, the food. We love it! We usually come for breakfast or brunch. My husband is from Mexico and comes for a chance to get a taste of home. His favorites are the pozole and the chilaquiles. I love the chilaquiles, but I usually eat the eggs and veggies (Huevos de la Mexicana) for breakfast. We almost always get the chunky guac. My kids love the eggs and ham, and it’s the one restaurant we go to where they actually eat everything on their plates!

We also love the sopes, tacos dorados, fish tacos... we have a long list actually. I’ve actually gotten the paninis before and loved them, too!

We took both our families here from out of town — Mexico and Louisiana — and they all loved it.

My son actually begged to come tonight to get the churros. Order them at the beginning of the meal, as they make them by hand fresh. So great! We celebrated a birthday here once, and the tres leches was incredible!!! My daughter loves looking at all the cookies and picks her favorite each time we come.

We’ve been coming since we first moved to The Woodlands, and the owners treat us like family. They have seen our kids grow up, and have always been kind — even when the kids were little and made terrible messes. And if we had guests who only spoke Spanish or English, they held friendly conversations with all of them.

We love this place, and it’s dangerous now that they deliver, because we’ll just eat more of it.

Definitely come to Caffe DiFiore!!

Date of visit: March 2019
arturoc755, General Manager at Caffe di Fiore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello,
Thanks for the wonderful feedback! We are so pleased to hear you and your family choose to continually dine with us. As we pride ourselves on providing only the very best to all of our guests, so it is great to hear you've received such. We look forward to continuing to serve you and your family in the upcoming future!

Write a reviewReviews (358)

Reviewed January 23, 2020 via mobile

This Restaurant is one of my favorites to enjoy the taste of quality Mexican food.
The service is great!!
I recommend it 100%

Date of visit: January 2020
arturoc755, General Manager at Caffe di Fiore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hey there, thank you for taking the time to review us! We love hearing positive feedback from our guests and we are thrilled to hear you enjoyed our authentic Mexican cuisine. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

The absolute best food I’ve eaten anywhere in the Woodlands. Simply incredible food. The Enchilada Mole was the best I’ve ever had and the salsa was delicious. So was the Guacamole. And the Margaritas were perfect. I can’t believe this place isn’t packed breakfast, lunch and dinner. I’ll be back anytime I’m in the Woodlands.

Date of visit: January 2020
arturoc755, Owner at Caffe di Fiore, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2020

Hey- thanks for the great rating!! We love to see when our guests love the food served to them as that is, of course, our number one goal. Hope to see you in again soon!

Reviewed January 8, 2020

I am a regular visitor to Woodlands, and come to this restaurant is home food feeling with the special attention from Lucy and Arturo, the owners.

Excellent and authentic Mexican dishes, I strongly recommend it.

Date of visit: December 2019
arturoc755, Owner at Caffe di Fiore, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

It's our pleasure! We look forward to seeing you again soon!!

Reviewed January 5, 2020

The food here is delicious and the owners are very always there making sure everything is perfect. The Chicken Di Fiore is my wife's favorite and I tend to try something new every time I go. But, the Tres Leche dessert cake is the best I have ever had. Try some of that when you go. One of our favorite local spots!

Date of visit: January 2020
arturoc755, Owner at Caffe di Fiore, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! It's extremely important to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their visit; service and food being the two most important things. We are glad to hear that you are so pleased with our service and are thrilled knowing you are a loyal customer of ours. We hope to see you and your family soon! Thanks again :)