Tripadvisor

Caffe di Fiore
Order Online
Ranked #2 of 267 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: International
Description: Family owned Authentic Mexican restaurant nestled in the back of the Woodlands. We have been in business for over five years, serving the Woodlands community. We pride ourselves in nothing but the freshest ingredients to execute our authentic flavors of Mexico. If you are looking for true Mexican food, and not the Tex Mex you see all over Houston, then search no further! We also cater special events, and have live music on Saturday evenings.
Reviewed January 23, 2020 via mobile

This Restaurant is one of my favorites to enjoy the taste of quality Mexican food.
The service is great!!
I recommend it 100%

Date of visit: January 2020
arturoc755, General Manager at Caffe di Fiore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hey there, thank you for taking the time to review us! We love hearing positive feedback from our guests and we are thrilled to hear you enjoyed our authentic Mexican cuisine. We hope to see you back soon!

Write a reviewReviews (358)

Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

The absolute best food I’ve eaten anywhere in the Woodlands. Simply incredible food. The Enchilada Mole was the best I’ve ever had and the salsa was delicious. So was the Guacamole. And the Margaritas were perfect. I can’t believe this place isn’t packed breakfast, lunch and dinner. I’ll be back anytime I’m in the Woodlands.

Date of visit: January 2020
arturoc755, Owner at Caffe di Fiore, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2020

Hey- thanks for the great rating!! We love to see when our guests love the food served to them as that is, of course, our number one goal. Hope to see you in again soon!

Reviewed January 8, 2020

I am a regular visitor to Woodlands, and come to this restaurant is home food feeling with the special attention from Lucy and Arturo, the owners.

Excellent and authentic Mexican dishes, I strongly recommend it.

Date of visit: December 2019
arturoc755, Owner at Caffe di Fiore, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

It's our pleasure! We look forward to seeing you again soon!!

Reviewed January 5, 2020

The food here is delicious and the owners are very always there making sure everything is perfect. The Chicken Di Fiore is my wife's favorite and I tend to try something new every time I go. But, the Tres Leche dessert cake is the best I have ever had. Try some of that when you go. One of our favorite local spots!

Date of visit: January 2020
arturoc755, Owner at Caffe di Fiore, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! It's extremely important to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their visit; service and food being the two most important things. We are glad to hear that you are so pleased with our service and are thrilled knowing you are a loyal customer of ours. We hope to see you and your family soon! Thanks again :)

Reviewed December 19, 2019

Living most of the year in Sonoma, CA, we have access to Michelin Bib Gourmand awarded restaurants for Mexican food within a few minutes of our home. Caffe di Fiore in The Woodlands serves a Mole sauce that beats those, and the Chile Nogada special is world class. I wish it was a permanent addition to the menu. Add in the fantastic Patron Margarita and a giant, sharable, piece of Tres Leches (the best around) and my idea of a perfect lunch or dinner is complete.

Date of visit: December 2019