“This place is so good it’s incredible-wow!!”
Review of Caffe di Fiore

Caffe di Fiore
Order Online
Ranked #2 of 293 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: International
Description: Family owned Authentic Mexican restaurant nestled in the back of the Woodlands. We have been in business for over five years, serving the Woodlands community. We pride ourselves in nothing but the freshest ingredients to execute our authentic flavors of Mexico. If you are looking for true Mexican food, and not the Tex Mex you see all over Houston, then search no further! We also cater special events, and have live music on Saturday evenings.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The absolute best food I’ve eaten anywhere in the Woodlands. Simply incredible food. The Enchilada Mole was the best I’ve ever had and the salsa was delicious. So was the Guacamole. And the Margaritas were perfect. I can’t believe this place isn’t packed breakfast, lunch and dinner. I’ll be back anytime I’m in the Woodlands.

Date of visit: January 2020
arturoc755, Owner at Caffe di Fiore, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hey- thanks for the great rating!! We love to see when our guests love the food served to them as that is, of course, our number one goal. Hope to see you in again soon!

Write a reviewReviews (350)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I am a regular visitor to Woodlands, and come to this restaurant is home food feeling with the special attention from Lucy and Arturo, the owners.

Excellent and authentic Mexican dishes, I strongly recommend it.

Date of visit: December 2019

It's our pleasure! We look forward to seeing you again soon!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The food here is delicious and the owners are very always there making sure everything is perfect. The Chicken Di Fiore is my wife's favorite and I tend to try something new every time I go. But, the Tres Leche dessert cake is the best I have ever had. Try some of that when you go. One of our favorite local spots!

Date of visit: January 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! It's extremely important to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their visit; service and food being the two most important things. We are glad to hear that you are so pleased with our service and are thrilled knowing you are a loyal customer of ours. We hope to see you and your family soon! Thanks again :)

Reviewed December 19, 2019

Living most of the year in Sonoma, CA, we have access to Michelin Bib Gourmand awarded restaurants for Mexican food within a few minutes of our home. Caffe di Fiore in The Woodlands serves a Mole sauce that beats those, and the Chile Nogada special is world class. I wish it was a permanent addition to the menu. Add in the fantastic Patron Margarita and a giant, sharable, piece of Tres Leches (the best around) and my idea of a perfect lunch or dinner is complete.

Reviewed December 10, 2019

Every time I go I struggle choosing a dish. I arrive thinking in the Consome de Pollo with Avocado and Cheese, but then I think about the amazing Pozole, afterwards with The suculent Gorditas de Chicharron Prensado and the Tacos al Pastor, The Torta Cubana and my favorite Pollo con Mole. The food is the best in town and I feel like home. Both with the flavor but also with the warmth welcome of Arturo and Lucy.

Date of visit: December 2019
arturoc755, Owner at Caffe di Fiore, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. It makes us so happy that you had a great experience while dining with us. We really appreciate the kind words about the food served to you. Hope to see you again soon!