TripAdvisor
The Woodlands
Post
Inbox
Search

“Simply the best! devoted owner operated”
Review of Caffe di Fiore

Caffe di Fiore
Order Online
Ranked #3 of 284 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: International
Description: Family owned Authentic Mexican restaurant nestled in the back of the Woodlands. We have been in business for over five years, serving the Woodlands community. We pride ourselves in nothing but the freshest ingredients to execute our authentic flavors of Mexico. If you are looking for true Mexican food, and not the Tex Mex you see all over Houston, then search no further! We also cater special events, and have live music on Saturday evenings.
Reviewed August 15, 2019

Owners are always there to make sure everything is done right; recipes always taste great regardless which day or time you visit, this is NOT tex-mex like hundreds in the woodlands. Real mexican kitchen, sinply the best

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank Alexcp78
arturoc755, Manager at Caffe di Fiore, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2019

Thanks so much for this great review and 5 stars! We hope to see you in again soon!

Write a reviewReviews (335)

Reviewed July 30, 2019 via mobile

I absolutely love the chicken soup and Gorditas. Everything is so delicious, fresh and homemade - something you don't always find because there are too many chain restaurants. The environment is cozy, relaxed and quiet and we never feel rushed or pushed after our meal. I HIGHLY recommend giving this place a try. You won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: July 2019
arturoc755, Manager at Caffe di Fiore, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2019

Hi Amber,
We greatly appreciate the feedback and 5-star rating! It makes us very happy to see you enjoyed it all from the dishes served, to the service provided. We look to seeing and serving you again soon!

Reviewed July 23, 2019 via mobile

I went here with my family for my mother's birthday. The chips and queso was excellent, as was the tortilla soup, fajitas, and mahi mahi. Everything was freshly made and absolutely delicious. Because it was my mom's birthday they brought out a tres leches cake for us and oh my goodness. It was the best tres leches cake I have had in my entire life! And I've spent a lot of time in Mexico I can tell I will be craving it by tomorrow lol. It is definitely authentic, the family who owns it is so sweet, and the atmosphere is very warm and friendly. I will definitely be back here:)

Reviewed July 12, 2019

Great atmosphere for conversation whether personal or professional. Food was amazing, had the fried avocado. Would return.

Date of visit: July 2019
arturoc755, Manager at Caffe di Fiore, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2019

Hi there! We are so glad you enjoyed the Fried Avocado-- it is a favorite here too! We pride ourselves in excellent service, and always hope to provide these types of experiences! We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed July 6, 2019

If you are a foodie, this fanily run authentic Mexican cafe is a "must try". The mole' sauce is the best in town and the diverse menu is filled with incredible dishes that will not disappoint! My husband and I have always enjoyed going into the city to try different top rated restaurants but this has become one of our all time favorites. Enjoy the chilled orange margaritas... and the tres leches is to die for. A definite " must try" for any Houston foodie...

Date of visit: July 2019

Hey there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and dropping a recommendation! Your kind words about our restaurant are greatly appreciated, as we strive to provide guests with a 5-star experience every visit! don't wait too long to stop in again soon!