“Enchiladas Verdes. The best i had!”
Review of Caffe di Fiore

Caffe di Fiore
Ranked #3 of 268 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: International
Description: Family owned Authentic Mexican restaurant nestled in the back of the Woodlands. We have been in business for over five years, serving the Woodlands community. We pride ourselves in nothing but the freshest ingredients to execute our authentic flavors of Mexico. If you are looking for true Mexican food, and not the Tex Mex you see all over Houston, then search no further! We also cater special events, and have live music on Saturday evenings.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

this place is a Gem in the Woodlands Texas. First of all the ambiance is so Relax and nicely decorated. I was not sure what to order. They recommend me to try the enchiladas Verdes and Oh boy!, this was amazing. Fresh and tasty. I would definitively come back

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

Excellent food and very affordable for lunch. Fresh and delicious. I recommend for all people in the family.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

Excellent tasty food, environment soft and welcoming , ambiance calm and welcoming , spacious yet cosy

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 18, 2019 via mobile

Tostadas de Nopal and Chicken Sopes are, simply put, delicious. Great home style meals with great service.. you need to finish the experience with best Tres Leches in Houston ( I am a connoisseur if tres leches!). Highly but highly recommended for your Woodlands outside eating routine

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 16, 2019 via mobile

My son's birthday dinner was amazing! The atmosphere is so quiet and relaxing. They let you enjoy your meal and never rush you. Such kind people who own the restaurant. I can't imagining anyone saying anything bad about this place. I come here every couple weeks!!

Date of visit: December 2018