“Best Mexican around ”
Review of Caffe di Fiore

Caffe di Fiore
Ranked #3 of 260 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: International
Description: Family owned Authentic Mexican restaurant nestled in the back of the Woodlands. We have been in business for over five years, serving the Woodlands community. We pride ourselves in nothing but the freshest ingredients to execute our authentic flavors of Mexico. If you are looking for true Mexican food, and not the Tex Mex you see all over Houston, then search no further! We also cater special events, and have live music on Saturday evenings.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Tostadas de Nopal and Chicken Sopes are, simply put, delicious. Great home style meals with great service.. you need to finish the experience with best Tres Leches in Houston ( I am a connoisseur if tres leches!). Highly but highly recommended for your Woodlands outside eating routine

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My son's birthday dinner was amazing! The atmosphere is so quiet and relaxing. They let you enjoy your meal and never rush you. Such kind people who own the restaurant. I can't imagining anyone saying anything bad about this place. I come here every couple weeks!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is my fifth time to dine here, each time... amazing. The food is outstanding, the staff is courteous and attentive, and the drinks are superb! I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a quiet place to enjoy a fine meal. 5 stars!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 29, 2018 via mobile

I went there with my sisters when I visited from California and loved it. The food was delicious! I had the chilaquiles con pollo, but I also tasted the enfrijoladas and the migas, and they were all great. :) Their tres leches cake was particularly amazing. I’d definitely go back!

Reviewed December 27, 2018

I went to celebrate my birthday with a big set up for 15 friends and the service was super good, the food was tasty and really mexican flavor not tex-mex finally!! The owners were super friendly . I will certainly be back !