“Delicious food!”
Review of Caffe di Fiore

Caffe di Fiore
Ranked #3 of 254 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: International
Description: Family owned Authentic Mexican restaurant nestled in the back of the Woodlands. We have been in business for over five years, serving the Woodlands community. We pride ourselves in nothing but the freshest ingredients to execute our authentic flavors of Mexico. If you are looking for true Mexican food, and not the Tex Mex you see all over Houston, then search no further! We also cater special events, and have live music on Saturday evenings.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I went there with my sisters when I visited from California and loved it. The food was delicious! I had the chilaquiles con pollo, but I also tasted the enfrijoladas and the migas, and they were all great. :) Their tres leches cake was particularly amazing. I’d definitely go back!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I went to celebrate my birthday with a big set up for 15 friends and the service was super good, the food was tasty and really mexican flavor not tex-mex finally!! The owners were super friendly . I will certainly be back !

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Really had a wonderful experience at this restaurant. Food was delicious! I order the green enchiladas and really was so delicious! Make me feel like eating in Mexico, great taste, not over spice, generous portion.
The personal are incredible, friendly, nice and very polite.
We were about 15 or 20 people on our party, every plate we order looked delicious, (enchiladas, gorditas, omelets, bread)
Liked the price too. Paid around 15 dlls including coffe and a fountain drink!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Love come over again and again to enjoy the best ever chicken tortilla soup or the fajitas de pollo, lovely and intimate restaurant. 100% recommended!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This is my place to enjoy an authentic mexican Sunday breakfast. Has nice “ family owned business” feel to it. Great food, great service, I would definitely recommend it.