“Outstanding experience! Great taste”
Review of Caffe di Fiore

Caffe di Fiore
Ranked #3 of 255 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: International
Description: Family owned Authentic Mexican restaurant nestled in the back of the Woodlands. We have been in business for over five years, serving the Woodlands community. We pride ourselves in nothing but the freshest ingredients to execute our authentic flavors of Mexico. If you are looking for true Mexican food, and not the Tex Mex you see all over Houston, then search no further! We also cater special events, and have live music on Saturday evenings.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went to celebrate my birthday with a big set up for 15 friends and the service was super good, the food was tasty and really mexican flavor not tex-mex finally!! The owners were super friendly . I will certainly be back !

Reviewed December 15, 2018 via mobile

Really had a wonderful experience at this restaurant. Food was delicious! I order the green enchiladas and really was so delicious! Make me feel like eating in Mexico, great taste, not over spice, generous portion.
The personal are incredible, friendly, nice and very polite.
We were about 15 or 20 people on our party, every plate we order looked delicious, (enchiladas, gorditas, omelets, bread)
Liked the price too. Paid around 15 dlls including coffe and a fountain drink!

Reviewed December 12, 2018 via mobile

Love come over again and again to enjoy the best ever chicken tortilla soup or the fajitas de pollo, lovely and intimate restaurant. 100% recommended!

Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

This is my place to enjoy an authentic mexican Sunday breakfast. Has nice “ family owned business” feel to it. Great food, great service, I would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

I have been coming to Caffe do Fiore for quite some time with friends and also alone exceeding more than 15 visits..
The staff have always been professional and friendly!! The owners cordially welcome me with a smile! The server comes to check frequently and even a waiters bow!
The food is simply amazing. Authentic. Fresh. Perfectly seasoned. Freshly chopped and well prepared. The Tostadas Nopal are worth coming back for and I personally have come back just for those. Plus, the chicken di fiore is exquisitely perfect!!! So many more Ive had and you just can’t go wrong choosing from the menu. They also offer breakfast and a tres leches cake to die for. Also their Goats Milk Gelatin is so good I always make sure to bring what I don’t finish home with me. I live in Willis, TX and do not mind the drive to get here! It’s worth it!
This is a well established award winning restaurant that shows in their food, atmosphere and friendliness. Thank you for being great, Caffe di Fiore!