“Altogether Wonderful! ”
Review of Caffe di Fiore

Caffe di Fiore
Ranked #3 of 254 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: International
Description: Family owned Authentic Mexican restaurant nestled in the back of the Woodlands. We have been in business for over five years, serving the Woodlands community. We pride ourselves in nothing but the freshest ingredients to execute our authentic flavors of Mexico. If you are looking for true Mexican food, and not the Tex Mex you see all over Houston, then search no further! We also cater special events, and have live music on Saturday evenings.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I have been coming to Caffe do Fiore for quite some time with friends and also alone exceeding more than 15 visits..
The staff have always been professional and friendly!! The owners cordially welcome me with a smile! The server comes to check frequently and even a waiters bow!
The food is simply amazing. Authentic. Fresh. Perfectly seasoned. Freshly chopped and well prepared. The Tostadas Nopal are worth coming back for and I personally have come back just for those. Plus, the chicken di fiore is exquisitely perfect!!! So many more Ive had and you just can’t go wrong choosing from the menu. They also offer breakfast and a tres leches cake to die for. Also their Goats Milk Gelatin is so good I always make sure to bring what I don’t finish home with me. I live in Willis, TX and do not mind the drive to get here! It’s worth it!
This is a well established award winning restaurant that shows in their food, atmosphere and friendliness. Thank you for being great, Caffe di Fiore!

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed December 7, 2018 via mobile

The owners have terrible attitudes! Poorly ran establishment, seems like only the owners and one other man are there...have fun waiting. The lady owner is a big pain, she seems nice at first but you can tell it’s all fake, super bad attitude. All in all, food may be good but the owners fake attitudes kill the atmosphere, definitely would never recommend! Save your money and go elsewhere!

1  Thank HTOWNRocket
Reviewed December 6, 2018 via mobile

The best tasting authentic Mexican food, really think more people should know this place
The tres leches cake is the best I ever tried
Owner owned and operated so you’ll be sure they take care of the quality and customer service
Highly recommend

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 24, 2018 via mobile

The owners can be unfriendly and unprofessional people. The lady owner in particular does not have the friendliest attitude. I would definitely never recommend this establishment to anyone. Save your money for a more friendly atmosphere and definitely better customer service, which is what this place truly lacks. They do not think about the customer and if they are trying to retain loyal customers they are failing at that because my family will never be returning again. Horrible customer experience!!

1  Thank TheWoods281
Reviewed November 17, 2018 via mobile

Wow. First time dinner and we were very impressed. Charming decor and a menu to die for. Have anything with Mole sauce. Service outstanding. Everything fresh. Nice variety in menu - not just Mexican. This will become a regular spitbv