“Food is amazing!”
Review of Caffe di Fiore

Caffe di Fiore
Ranked #3 of 249 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: International
Description: Family owned Authentic Mexican restaurant nestled in the back of the Woodlands. We have been in business for over five years, serving the Woodlands community. We pride ourselves in nothing but the freshest ingredients to execute our authentic flavors of Mexico. If you are looking for true Mexican food, and not the Tex Mex you see all over Houston, then search no further! We also cater special events, and have live music on Saturday evenings.
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

I had the pineapple and pork tacos for dinner and they were delicious! We also had guacamole and salsa for an appetizer. Everything is so fresh and tasty! The atmosphere is very nice, and the owners are friendly and welcoming. I wish I had a restaurant like this near where I lived, I would go often!

Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

Very very very good. It’s real mexican food. I’m mexican, I know. Great service!!! 3 leches cake is amazing!!!

Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

I love this place ! Real Mexican food
I recommend the tapas!! It’s truly an amazing dish
The chilaquiles , the mahi mahi, everything is delicious

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

I have been a regular to this place for the last 3 years, it’s my favorite place for breakfast over the weekends... owners Arturo and Lucy make you feel at home.. food is delicious and the service is great... several dishes to choose from with an authentic Mexican touch !!

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

Amazing service (we felt like family), margaritas (fresh squeezed orange juice & lemon juice, Patron), chunky guacamole w: freshly made tortilla chips, fish tacos, pork w/ pineapple tacos, tres leches cake...all homemade and surpassed our expectations. We will definitely return again & again. Can’t say enough about this amazing restaurant & staff.