“Best Mexican Restaurant in town”
Review of Caffe di Fiore

Caffe di Fiore
Ranked #3 of 249 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: International
Description: Family owned Authentic Mexican restaurant nestled in the back of the Woodlands. We have been in business for over five years, serving the Woodlands community. We pride ourselves in nothing but the freshest ingredients to execute our authentic flavors of Mexico. If you are looking for true Mexican food, and not the Tex Mex you see all over Houston, then search no further! We also cater special events, and have live music on Saturday evenings.
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

Every plate is delicious, the staff is super friendly and the owners are there every day. For breakfast La Gringa is amazing, the best huevos rancheros and recently we tried the pozole and it was amazing.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Very authentic Mexican dishes. Best pozole, machaca and mole poblano dishes. Very friendly servers. Family oriented environment.

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

I was seated immediately and my drink order taken by a friendly server. My waitor promptly came to the table with a genuine smile greeted me and assisted me with my selection, Chicken Di Fiore. Divine. Food was prepared and served quickly. Food temperature was perfect. Server observed the table and ensured I lacked for nothing. I will be back.

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

... my family and I had brunch at the place. Today, my daughters and I went for lunch. The manager was super nice, but the food was uneatable and horrible. The prices are unreasonable compared with the quality of the food.

I clearly understand why we were the only costumers at 1:30pm on lunch rush hour.
Sorry.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank carlaroelh
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

caffe di fiore has excellent authentic mexican dinner and breakfast...the huevos rancheros are very good as well as their authentic mexican specialties...they also have really good coffee drinks and a selection of pastries. staff is always wonderfully nice and attentive.

Date of visit: July 2018