“Lunch”
Review of Caffe di Fiore

Caffe di Fiore
Ranked #3 of 249 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: International
Description: Family owned Authentic Mexican restaurant nestled in the back of the Woodlands. We have been in business for over five years, serving the Woodlands community. We pride ourselves in nothing but the freshest ingredients to execute our authentic flavors of Mexico. If you are looking for true Mexican food, and not the Tex Mex you see all over Houston, then search no further! We also cater special events, and have live music on Saturday evenings.
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

I was seated immediately and my drink order taken by a friendly server. My waitor promptly came to the table with a genuine smile greeted me and assisted me with my selection, Chicken Di Fiore. Divine. Food was prepared and served quickly. Food temperature was perfect. Server observed the table and ensured I lacked for nothing. I will be back.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

... my family and I had brunch at the place. Today, my daughters and I went for lunch. The manager was super nice, but the food was uneatable and horrible. The prices are unreasonable compared with the quality of the food.

I clearly understand why we were the only costumers at 1:30pm on lunch rush hour.
Sorry.

1  Thank carlaroelh
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

caffe di fiore has excellent authentic mexican dinner and breakfast...the huevos rancheros are very good as well as their authentic mexican specialties...they also have really good coffee drinks and a selection of pastries. staff is always wonderfully nice and attentive.

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Went for a late lunch/early dinner. Able to get seated with a beer pretty quickly. Thw chunky guacamole was to die for. The chips were fresh, too. The entree wasn't as good as the appetizer, though. Got shrimp tacos, friend got barbacoa. Both plates came out fast and hot. Know that rice and beans are NOT included with taco plates unless specifically stated on the menu. Barbacoa was good, but the meat was a bit dry. Same with the shrimp. I expect seafood to be juicy and fresh. I know we came at an off time, so I have to give them the benefit of the doubt. I also wish they would have a printed beer menu. The wines were listed, but nothing else. Thw waitress told me 'we have pretty much any domestic and Mexican imports.' But Houston has so many microbreweries, I want to see if they have any of those beers. Plus, sometimes I don't think about a beer until I see it on a menu. Will go back and see if it's gone from good to great.

1  Thank therealfolty
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

My family went here for Sunday breakfast. The three of us ordered three different items. I had Migas con Huevo. This is one of my favorite breakfast items, but I ate less than half of it. It was tasteless, even with the salsa provided. It tasted like it looked - beige. One son ate his tacos because he was very hungry, but said they had little flavor. I thought my other son had ordered the Gringa con Heuvos Estrellados, but there were no eggs - it was a plate of brown. Brown sauce, brown retried beans. Nothing with any color, so it made an unappetizing presentation. He said it tasted the same as it looked, as well. This place has good reviews, but it was almost empty on a Sunday morning, and it was just bland, bland.

This