“the best authentic Mexican food”
Review of Caffe di Fiore

Caffe di Fiore
Ranked #3 of 249 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: International
Description: Family owned Authentic Mexican restaurant nestled in the back of the Woodlands. We have been in business for over five years, serving the Woodlands community. We pride ourselves in nothing but the freshest ingredients to execute our authentic flavors of Mexico. If you are looking for true Mexican food, and not the Tex Mex you see all over Houston, then search no further! We also cater special events, and have live music on Saturday evenings.
Reviewed July 8, 2018

I ordered the Tampico Style Carne Asada. I order steak and enchiladas at almost every Tex-Mex restaurant I go to and have had some very good meals that I have raved about to friends and family extensively. However, this meal was by far the most delicious, incredible Mexican style food I have ever eaten. The steak was extremely flavorful and cooked to perfection. The enchilada with mole sauce was magnificent. The rice was not greasy and so yummy. The guacamole was amazingly fresh. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this food. The owner even brought us a tres leches cake on the house. THIS TRES LECHES was by far the most delicious dessert I have EVER eaten, truly to die for. The atmosphere was nice, quiet, and the staff were incredibly friendly. 12/10 would recommend to anyone and everyone.

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

So legit. Mole and tomatillo blew my mind. So then we came back for breakfast the next morning. Try this place!

Date of visit: July 2018
Lucy S, Owner at Caffe di Fiore, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

This review is so legit! Thanks for the kind words and back-to-back visits, Steve!

Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

We found this place by accident, and we were not disappointed. They have a great variety of dishes that we have not seen at the average Mexican restaurant. Their gorditas chicharrones are a must try. We really loved the vibe in the restaurant and the waitstaff were very welcoming and took great care of us. A new favorite for us!

Reviewed June 28, 2018

The Woodlands does not have many authentic ethnic restaurants. My Mexican neighbors eat at Cafe di Fiore regularly and told me it's the closest to authentic Mexican food found in this area. Since they recommended it to me, I've been here 3 times for lunch and dinner. I'm not an expert on Mexican food, but I like what I've ordered here. I usually get tamales or tacos and they were delicious every time- appropriately seasoned, not heavy on oil or salt. The tres leches cake is also very good. The cafe itself is casual, clean and well kept. The service was fine. The staff was polite and our orders came out within 15 minutes. I'm glad to see a high quality ethnic restaurant in this area.

Date of visit: June 2018
Lucy S, Owner at Caffe di Fiore, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Hello, thank you for the five star rating and positive review! We are happy that you have had consistent positive experiences with our food and service! We really appreciate the review and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

They had some fantastic service, very courteous staff, the food come in a timely manner and it was all highly delicous. Their Tamales and Chilaquiles made me remember my grandmother’s cooking. The prices are very affirdabke and their Tres leches Cake is out of this world. 10/10 I will come again.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank ElMata1
Lucy S, Owner at Caffe di Fiore, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2018

Wow! That's all we have to say! It's truly touching that our Tamales and Chilaquiles are similar to your grandmothers means so much to us! We pride ourselves in providing authentic, great tasting food-- so it means the world to know we're serving just that! The Tres Leches cake is our favorite too! We hope you'll be dining with us again real soon!