“Authentic Mexican ”
Review of Caffe di Fiore

Caffe di Fiore
Ranked #3 of 249 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: International
Description: Family owned Authentic Mexican restaurant nestled in the back of the Woodlands. We have been in business for over five years, serving the Woodlands community. We pride ourselves in nothing but the freshest ingredients to execute our authentic flavors of Mexico. If you are looking for true Mexican food, and not the Tex Mex you see all over Houston, then search no further! We also cater special events, and have live music on Saturday evenings.
Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

We found this place through Instagram, so we thought we’d give it a try. We’re Mexican and we’ve eaten in some “Mexican” places in Houston and the woodlands, and they’re really not Mexican at all. But this restaurant really lives up to its hype, it really makes you feel like you’re eating in Mexico. We recommend the sopes, the mole enchiladas, the bistec tacos and the pozole. The portions are big and you can share and the food was really amazing, fresh and tasty. We’ll definitely be back! Thanks

Date of visit: June 2018
Lucy S, Manager at Caffe di Fiore, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We’re so glad our commitment to quality and authenticity was reflected during your visit. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

I’m impressed, this is the first authentic Mexican restaurant I’ve tried in the woodlands. It’s delicious and it reminded me of home (I live in Mexico). Everything we ordered is amazing. I’m definitely coming back!

Hello,
Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us wonderful rating! Were so glad that you had a great experience! We really appreciate the kind words and we can't wait to see you in the future! :)

Reviewed June 6, 2018

We stopped for a late breakfast. This restaurant is often listed as the best breakfast in The Woodlands.

My wife had Eggs Benedict and I had the Huevos Rancheros Di Fiore. I normally do not prefer Mexican food for breakfast but this meal was very good.

The wait time was a bit long but indicative of the food being prepared for us.

Kind of expensive breakfast for two ($30) but good once in a while

Date of visit: June 2018
Lucy S, Manager at Caffe di Fiore, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Hello John,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We strive to offer our guests a quality dining experience from the dishes we serve to the level of customer service we provide. We're thrilled to have hit the mark during your time with us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed June 1, 2018

Although the food is tasty, the service and portions are lacking. My husband and I went for lunch the place was empty, we waited to be seated, 3or 4 min the staff possibly the owners just stared at us as they continued to ignore us. We decided to seat ourselves. Finally an older obviously a very annoyed gentleman came over to take our order, we told him we needed menus he rolled his eyes and huffed off to get us menus. Really I just wanted to leave. We ordered sopes and enchiladas,after 45 min we were served 1 very small sope and 2 enchiladas . Overall an awful experience.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Went here for some authentic Mexican food and it didn’t dissapoint! My boyfriend and I split the green enchiladas, one of the appetizers and pastor tacos - it was all delicious. We also had the tres leches for desert which I highly recommend!!

Date of visit: May 2018
Lucy S, Manager at Caffe di Fiore, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2018

Hi Emma,

Thank you for the positive review! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed the food that was served to you and hope that you will join us again in the future!