“Good Mexican Food”
Review of Caffe di Fiore

Caffe di Fiore
Ranked #3 of 249 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: International
Description: Family owned Authentic Mexican restaurant nestled in the back of the Woodlands. We have been in business for over five years, serving the Woodlands community. We pride ourselves in nothing but the freshest ingredients to execute our authentic flavors of Mexico. If you are looking for true Mexican food, and not the Tex Mex you see all over Houston, then search no further! We also cater special events, and have live music on Saturday evenings.
Reviewed June 6, 2018

We stopped for a late breakfast. This restaurant is often listed as the best breakfast in The Woodlands.

My wife had Eggs Benedict and I had the Huevos Rancheros Di Fiore. I normally do not prefer Mexican food for breakfast but this meal was very good.

The wait time was a bit long but indicative of the food being prepared for us.

Kind of expensive breakfast for two ($30) but good once in a while

Date of visit: June 2018
Lucy S, Manager at Caffe di Fiore, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Hello John,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We strive to offer our guests a quality dining experience from the dishes we serve to the level of customer service we provide. We're thrilled to have hit the mark during your time with us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed June 1, 2018

Although the food is tasty, the service and portions are lacking. My husband and I went for lunch the place was empty, we waited to be seated, 3or 4 min the staff possibly the owners just stared at us as they continued to ignore us. We decided to seat ourselves. Finally an older obviously a very annoyed gentleman came over to take our order, we told him we needed menus he rolled his eyes and huffed off to get us menus. Really I just wanted to leave. We ordered sopes and enchiladas,after 45 min we were served 1 very small sope and 2 enchiladas . Overall an awful experience.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Went here for some authentic Mexican food and it didn’t dissapoint! My boyfriend and I split the green enchiladas, one of the appetizers and pastor tacos - it was all delicious. We also had the tres leches for desert which I highly recommend!!

Date of visit: May 2018
Lucy S, Manager at Caffe di Fiore, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2018

Hi Emma,

Thank you for the positive review! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed the food that was served to you and hope that you will join us again in the future!

Reviewed May 28, 2018

Great food from appetizer to dessert. Truly authentic Mexican cuisine with other menu options as well. Great service and friendly staff. We had the Mahi Mahi ceviche as an appetizer and it was delicious (and I am not normally a big ceviche fan). Salsa were very good. My wife (who is Mexican and a tough critic) loved her Chili Relleno. I had the Alambra and it was also delicious. Tres Leches and Chocolate cake for dessert. Both excellent. The other offerings in the bakery area looked fantastic. I cannot wait to go back and try their breakfast. Do yourself a favor and give them a try.

Date of visit: May 2018

Wow, thank you so much for the five-star rating and awesome review! We're pleased to hear that you and your wife enjoyed the food served to you! We look forward to your next visit with us :)

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for true Mexican food this is the place to dine at. The food is amazing and does not disappoint! 10/10 would recommend to anyone!