“A real hidden gem in the Woodlands!”
Review of Caffe di Fiore

Caffe di Fiore
Ranked #3 of 249 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: International
Description: Family owned Authentic Mexican restaurant nestled in the back of the Woodlands. We have been in business for over five years, serving the Woodlands community. We pride ourselves in nothing but the freshest ingredients to execute our authentic flavors of Mexico. If you are looking for true Mexican food, and not the Tex Mex you see all over Houston, then search no further! We also cater special events, and have live music on Saturday evenings.
Reviewed May 28, 2018

Great food from appetizer to dessert. Truly authentic Mexican cuisine with other menu options as well. Great service and friendly staff. We had the Mahi Mahi ceviche as an appetizer and it was delicious (and I am not normally a big ceviche fan). Salsa were very good. My wife (who is Mexican and a tough critic) loved her Chili Relleno. I had the Alambra and it was also delicious. Tres Leches and Chocolate cake for dessert. Both excellent. The other offerings in the bakery area looked fantastic. I cannot wait to go back and try their breakfast. Do yourself a favor and give them a try.

Date of visit: May 2018
Lucy S, Manager at Caffe di Fiore, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2018

Wow, thank you so much for the five-star rating and awesome review! We're pleased to hear that you and your wife enjoyed the food served to you! We look forward to your next visit with us :)

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for true Mexican food this is the place to dine at. The food is amazing and does not disappoint! 10/10 would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

Best mexican restaurant in the U.S
Loved the food and great service.
Try the tres leches dessert! Is delicious

Lucy S, Owner at Caffe di Fiore, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Hi Sofia, we are so happy that you enjoyed your time here! We strive to give our guests top-notch service and food and we're glad you feel that we did! We hope that you'll be back soon =)

Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

Good service, and even better food! The place is well managed and is very nice inside. Very good authentic Mexican food!

Lucy S, Owner at Caffe di Fiore, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Hi Sidney, thank you very much for your stellar review! It fills us with pride and joy that you enjoyed your visit here so much...the Tres Leches is also one of our favorites =) We hope that we'll see you again soon!

Reviewed May 17, 2018

My husband and I tried Caffe di Fiore for the first time earlier this month. I was expecting great food and service based on the good reviews on here, but we were disappointed. We went for lunch and were quickly greeted and seated. However, our visit went downhill from there.

I was expecting to get chips and salsa since just about every other Mexican restaurant serves that and I read in reviews that the salsa here is really good. However, we weren't given any or even asked if we wanted any.

We ordered beef fajitas Mexican style (with jalapenos, tomatoes, onions and mushrooms) and tomatillo enchiladas. When my husband's fajitas came, it looked more like a stir-fry than any fajitas we've ever had. It was a piled mixture of about 80% onions/tomatoes and 20% beef/mushrooms/jalapeno. There were only three tiny slivers of jalapeno and literally one piece of cut mushroom. The beef was cut into little slivers similar to how you would cook a stir-fry. Since there were so many tomatoes and it was all cooked together, everything was mushy. It came with some guacamole, but nothing else, like cheese or sour cream.

My tomatillo enchiladas were better, but still somewhat bland. I had to put salt on everything and I normally don't add salt to anything.

My water glass was empty for most of our meal and was only refilled when we got the check. The restaurant was not busy, so there really was no excuse for not refilling drinks. All in all, considering the food, price for lunch ($34 before tax/tip), and service, we were disappointed.

2  Thank EAGarner78
Lucy S, Owner at Caffe di Fiore, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2018

Hello, I am sorry to hear about your experience. Please contact us at info@caffe-di-fiore.com so we can further look into and discuss the situation. Thank you.