“Good Service, bad food”

Ranked #109 of 222 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner
Description: New York style pizza, giant pizza slices, calzones, pastas, salads, soups, piadina flatbread sandwiches, fresh pastas, gluten free pasta, gluten free pizza, beer, wine, desserts, kids menu, New York cheesecake. At Russo's New York Pizzeria, we're inspired by the traditional Italian values of family, friends and, of course, food. Our menus deliver delicious Italian meals prepared with our passion for food, fresh ingredients and the goal of providing our guests a distinctive dining experience. Reminiscent of the authentic pizzerias from the Italian neighborhoods, everything is made from scratch with hand-picked ingredients, in traditional Italian style. Into the oven it goes. Russo's New York Pizzerias only use traditional brick ovens because brick ovens give Russo's New York pizza the crisp crust and authentic taste our fans and guests have come to love.
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Service was good. Pizza was flavorless. Sauce on pizza was unseasoned. Had a "specialty" pizza which was sparingly topped with raw vegetables and Italian sausage. Certainly this was not what I would consider a "specialty" pizza. Some pizza delivery chains offer pizzas with more flavor at a lower price than you will find at Russo's.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Very fast and attentive service on a Sunday lunch time. I had the tortellini carbonara, which was good. We were provided with garlic bread. Very busy with multi generational families and lots of young children. Lively atmosphere, but not too noisy. This place was better than I expected and will eat there again.

1  Thank DoloresCheshire
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I am not a great pizza fan but I stopped in here one night and ordered a one of their very thin but large pizzas. I was pleasantly surprised how nice it was.

Beer selection was OK. It was a quiet night so not a lot of atmosphere. The service was laid back but fine.

1  Thank DrNK
Reviewed December 1, 2012

This place has really good PIZZA and appetizers.My favorite is the prosciutto pizza. The service is usually really good.

2  Thank M B
Reviewed July 6, 2012

The location on 242 is a favorite place for my husband and I. We especially like the New York Village Pizza. However, the last time we were there there was live music--a man playing a keyboard. It was so loud it actually hurt our ears and we had to shout to be heard. Too loud for us to even stay for a meal. Haven't been back since. I'll find out when there is no music and go then.

3  Thank Allyson M