“Excellent food and service! Great value!”
Review of Mama Juanitas

Mama Juanitas
Ranked #97 of 222 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Have dined here several times with our family and enjoyed it every time! Went here last Sunday, where we pleasantly found out that kids eat free with each paying adult, which was a nice surprise. Great service, EXCELLENT food, and good value! The tamales are splendid, and I am a picky tamale eater. Everyone really enjoyed their plates - especially hubby who got to enjoy one of several picks of sports in the televisions they have. All in all, a great time and we wil be back again and again!

Reviewed February 11, 2012

The sevice was good once I was attened. I had a long wait after I was seated. The food was delicious

Reviewed January 6, 2012

I highly recomend this restaurant, food is excellent as well as costumer service. I love this restaurant

Reviewed December 31, 2011

Just a great overall experience at a very affordable price. Family owned and operated they understand customer service. Fresh food great prices.

Reviewed July 23, 2010

This is a great place. WONDERFUL margaritas. I go practically every Monday, with my family, for the live music. Best kept authentic Tex-Mex food around.