“Disappointing”

Ranked #57 of 224 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Food was ok, but too much hard sell on their tasting menu and on 3 occasions we got a mouthful of sediment at the end of the glass. Would expect more from an establishment who are holding themselves out as wine experts.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I lived in The Woodlands and enjoyed this bar/eatery often. It is a geat place for lunch and/or dinner. The samplings of wine are outstanding. We even enjoyed one of our New Years Parties here.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

This small chain of wine bars is not stand out amoungst a crowded field of competitors. The wines offered are generally somewhat pedestrians and they follow the annoying habit of flights that basically have one drinkable wine on them. I have generally found the staff to be not incredibly knowledgable about the offerings and the food options are unremarkable. Id advise Crush across the way on the waterway for my money

Reviewed September 18, 2012

We have been to Cru in The Woodlands a few times before and have enjoyed the laid back atmosphere they offer. My wife, 9-year old son and me really enjoyed our visit while we waited to head out to a concert at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. My wife and I tried a wine flight recommended by the waitress along with the Sinful Experience Flight of assorted cheese. Our 9-year old enjoyed the Chocolate Fondue with a Coca-cola from Mexico (he thought that was pretty cool).

Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

We went here on our first date and it was amazing. The server was very knowledgeable, and the wines were delicious!! We will go back next time we are in town.