Candlewood Suites Houston, The Woodlands
Hyatt Place Houston / The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
$119
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Houston/The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
$137
$129
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

Drury Inn & Suites Houston The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
$110
$139
$132
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $185/night.

$98
Courtyard Houston The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
$93
Courtyard
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

Best Western Plus The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
$90
$199
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$229
The Woodlands Resort(The Woodlands)
$239
All reviewsfront deskworking orderplace to staythe staff was friendly and helpfulnice propertyclean roomskitchenettedishwashergymtxhighwaywalmartsheetslaundry
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I first stayed at this Candlewood Suites for an extended stay in the summer of 2011 during a government internship. When I first arrived, I was greeted warmly and was given a fantastic room (of my choice). At first the kitchenette seemed to be devoid of silverware, and so when I called the front desk to ask for replacements, the receptionist come up to my room personally with hands full of silverware, apologizing for any inconvenience. It was a couple of days later when I looked in the dish washer that I found all the silverware I thought I was missing. Over the time I spent there I felt like I was part of the hotel family, each of the front desk workers as polite as the next. They each knew my name, asked how I was doing and were even content to chat a while. OOH AND THOSE BEDS! Never had a comfier night's sleep! I even got some items from the Cupboard (small room with munchies and various travel items for sale) free of charge! Even more personal are the Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday guest parties. In the lobby on these days, pizza, spaghetti, pasta, salad, cookies, and other foods were put out, along with beer and wine. It was a great way to build camaraderie between the hotel guests and the staff, as well as introduce Shiner Bock to far-from-homers like myself. It was actually tough leaving them that year. When I returned the past summer (2012) they continued my reduced rate and when I walked in greeted me like no time had passed at all. Although it lacks some of the finer decorations of fancy hotels, there is absolutely no charm lacking at The Woodlands Candlewood Suites. The staff, the rooms, the FREE laundry are each an amenity worthy of a 5 star hotel. I highly recommend this extended hotel stay to anyone far from home. Inexpensive, personal, and accommodating in such a setting truly makes you forget you are in such a huge metropolitan area.

Room Tip: Top floor. Also, if you are staying awhile, don't get too close to people's rooms with pets, ask to move.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 7, 2012

My girlfriend and I went to the woodlands this past weekend to watch Florence + The Machine and I booked this place based on good reviews here. I was not disappointed! This place is just one exit down from the woodlands mall so less than five minutes drive. You dont even have to get back on the highway you can just stay on the service road (the mall is even on the same side of the highway). It is set back a good bit even from the service road so there is no traffic noise. Our room was very clean, we had good pressure out of our shower, there is a little kitchenette with a full size fridge, it was everything we needed. On the other side of the highway but on the same exit there are several food options (buffalo wild wings was still open after we got out of the concert). I recommend going to "Another Broken Egg" for breakfast. The only thing that I will say is that the GPS will most likely tell you to exit after its too late and you'll have to go down to the next one which is a couple minutes off so exit early. This is where I will be staying on my future concert trips out there.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JayL1111
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We were impressed with this hotel -- the room was clean and large -- there was a kitchenette and a good sized bathroom. The hotel seems designed for long term stays but our short stay was also fun.

The staff were really friendly and helpful with directions.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 25, 2012

The stay at this hotel was very pleasant. It was a very convenient location to the ST Lukes Hospital. The kitchenette was furnished to the max and very nice. All the staff were very professional and accommodating. I would highly recommend that you stay here if you are looking for a nice stay in the woodlands. Nichole was very professional.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I can't say enough good things about our stay. We were there 5 days nice room, quite and extremely friendly staff. As our daughter moved to the area we will look forward to staying again.
If I have anything negative to say it would be slow cricky sounding elevator. Also the signs directing you to the hotel could be more visible.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family